NLC India Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: NLC India Limited (NLCIL) released the Notification Regarding Recruitment Reopened for 200+ Junior Overman Trainee, Junior Surveyor Trainee, and Sirdar (Selection Grade-I) Posts. Re-opening of Online registration will be available from 01.03.2023 to 10.03.2023.
NLC India JOT Recruitment 2023
|Organization||NLC India Limited (NLCIL)|
|Designation||Junior Overman Trainee, Junior Surveyor Trainee, and Sirdar (Selection Grade-I)|
|No of Vacancy||200+|
|Apply Online Opening Form||01.03.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||10.03.2023|
NLC India Vacancy 2023:
|Post(s)||No. of Posts|
|Junior Overman (Trainee)||51|
|Junior Surveyor (Trainee)||15|
|Junior Surveyor (Trainee)||147|
NLC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 30 Years for UR / EWS and 35 Years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Age Relaxation for OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/SC/ST / PwBD (Degree of Disability 40% & above)/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per Government of India guidelines.
NLC India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed Diploma in Mining and Diploma or Degree in any subject other than Mining Engineering and Valid First Aid Certificate.
NLC India Jobs Salary 2023:
|Post(s)||Scale of Pay & Grade|
|Junior Overman (Trainee)||31000 – 100000 S1 Grade|
|Junior Surveyor (Trainee)||31000 – 100000 S1 Grade|
|Junior Surveyor (Trainee)||26000 – 3% – 110000 SG1 Grade|
NLC India Recruitment Process 2023:
Selection will be based on Written Test for 100 marks. Question Paper for Written Test will have Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions carrying equal mark each, with no negative marks for the wrong answer.
NLCIL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
|Post||Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total Fees|
|Junior Overman (Trainee) & Junior Surveyor (Trainee)||UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates||300 / –||₹ 295/- [₹ 250/- plus ₹ 45/- (18% GST)]||₹ 595/-|
|SC /ST /PwBD & Ex-servicemen candidates||Exempted||₹ /-295 [₹ 250/- plus ₹ 45/- (18% GST)]||₹ 295/-|
|Sirdar (Selection Grade-I)||UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates||₹ 250 / –||₹ 236/- [₹ 200/- plus ₹ 36/- (18% GST)]||₹ 486/-|
|SC /ST /PwBD & Ex-servicemen candidates||Exempted||₹ 236/- [₹ 200/- plus ₹ 36/- (18% GST)]||₹ 236/-|
NLC Job Notification 2023: Important Dates
|Re-opening of Online registration of application – Date & Time||01/03/2023 at 10.00 Hrs|
|Closing of Online registration of application – Date & Time||10/03/2023 at 17.00Hrs|
|Last Date for On-line payment of Fees -Date & Time||10/03/2023 at 23:45Hrs|
|Last date for On-line Submission of application for candidates who have already registered and paid Fees within the time limit – Date & Time||11/03/2023 at 17.00 Hrs|
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLC India Limited website nlcindia.in.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form & receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post(s).
- Candidates should ensure that they have uploaded the required documents before submitting applications, for their benefit, after uploading a document, “View Document” option will be provided in the on-line portal to check.
- After payment of required application Fee & uploading required documents / certificates candidates should submit their application through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of Document / Certificate verification.
Download Detailed Notification PDF
**Follow Our FB For Latest News**
Selection will be based on a Written Test for 100 marks.
Candidates must have completed Diploma in Mining and Diploma.
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 30 Years for UR / EWS and 35 Years for SC/ST Candidates.