NLC Health Inspector Admit Card 2021 (OUT) Released: NLC India Limited (NLCIL) has revealed the exam date and admit card for the Health Inspector. As per the announcement of the board, the written examination for the health inspector will take place on 14 June 2021. Now let’s check the details of this examination and admit card details on this page.
NLC Health Inspector Exam Date 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|NLC India Limited (NLCIL)|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancy||
|Exam Date and Admit Card Released|
NLC Health Inspector Exam Date 2021:
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited had released the notification for the recruitment of Health Inspector for the board. There are 18 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. There are many candidates were applied for this recruitment. The candidates who applied for this recruitment were waiting for the exam dates. Now their wait is over. The board has released the examination date on the board’s official site. As per the official announcement, the board will conduct the examination on 14 June 2021.
- We can read the official statement on the official site as “In view of urgent requirements of engaging manpower for the notified post of Health Inspectors to carry out COVID-19 containment and related Health measures / activities in NLCIL Township areas and in the Units & Mines, it is tentatively proposed to conduct the written examination for selection on 14.06.2021 at Neyveli.”
NLC Health Inspector Written Test Details:
The final selection of candidates will be in the order of merit based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Written Test. The minimum qualifying marks for various categories against reservation is tabulated below;
- UR& EWS – 50%
- OBC (NCL) – 40%
- SC – 40%
- ST -50%
Candidates should note that, the minimum qualifying marks for candidates belonging to ST category applying against UR vacancies is 50%. Relaxation does not apply to them against unreserved vacancies. It is expected to that, the board will intimate the details of exam time and venue details for the candidates soon. If the board release the admit card for this examination, the candidates have to download it for their written exam. The procedure to download the admit card is provide below. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Download NLC Health Inspector Admit Card 2021:
- Go to official website of NLC India Limited (NLCIL).
- Go to the Careers tab.
- Check the “Current Openings” and click the admit card link in the Engagement of Health Inspectors on Fixed Term. If the board will release the admit card through the official site, the link will available there.
- Click the link. A Log in page will appear in a new tab.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Download the admit card for the NLC Health Inspector
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The NLC Health Inspector Exam will take place on 14.06.2021.
The direct link to download the NLC Health Inspector Exam admit-card is provided above.
The minimum qualifying marks in the written exam are mentioned below.
· UR& EWS – 50%
· OBC (NCL) – 40%
· SC – 40%
· ST -50%