NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Notification 2020 Out – 200 + Vacancies. NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining(Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)in the following disciplines for its units and facilitie] and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint Ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
NLC Notification 2020 Details
|Board Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)|
|Last Date to Apply||17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs|
There are totally 259 Vacancies for Graduate Executive Trainees Post
Upper Age Limit:
|Upper Age Limit, in years (As on 01/03/2020)|
|General / EWS||OBC(NCL)||SC||ST|
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering/Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications/Mining Engineering/M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology
- (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.)
Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year. During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
Place of Posting
Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any Unit/Area/Place under the control of NLCIL or any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLCIL during the period of training or on regularization.
Computer Based On-line Examinations:
- Candidates fulfilling the notified norms will be called to appear for Computer Based Online Examination.
- Candidates called for Computer Based Online Examination are required to make their own arrangements for their travel and stay and they will not be entitled for any reimbursement.
- The On-line Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English and Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related), totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Each question will carry 01 (One) mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for personal interview
Method of Selection
Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
How to Apply?
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website nlcindia.com.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for written examination / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 18/03/2020 to 23:55 hours on 17/04/2020.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s).
Candidates should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for any post, the last registered applications shall only be considered.
|Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total Fees|
|UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates||INR 500 / –||INR 354||INR 854|
|SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates||Exempted||INR 354||INR 354|
|Closing of On-line submission of application||Date & Time 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs|
|Last Date for On-line payment of Fees||17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)*||26.05.2020 & 27.05.2020|
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|