NLC Recruitment 2021 last date to apply – Check vacancy, Salary, Eligibility and Application Process Details Here || Apply Now!!! Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Advisor for filling up only one vacancy. The last date to apply for this position is 16.9.2021. Interested candidates should respond before the last date.
- Candidates’ ages must not exceed 64 years old, according to the announcement. Candidates applying for this position must have a degree in mechanical engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- To apply for this position, you must have a minimum of 30 years of post-qualification experience in the thermal power industry in the public sector. The board prefers domain specialists with appropriate experience in project planning and monitoring operations of 500/660 MW Lignite/coal based Thermal Power Projects in the last five years.
- The consolidated monthly compensation/honorarium shall be set at the lowest level of the pay scale from which he/she retired. Candidates who apply for this position will be subjected to a shortlisting and interview process. The NLCIL reserves the right to select candidates for an interview or selection procedure. The board will advise you of any additional information regarding the interview as soon as possible.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited’s official website.
- Select “Notification for Engagement of Advisor [Project Planning & Monitoring Group (PPMG)], Neyveli” from the Careers menu, then “Advisors.”
- Carefully read the job posting. If you meet the requirements, apply online.
- Complete the form and submit it.
- Make a copy of your application for future reference.
The last date for NLC Recruitment 2021 is 16.09.2021.
The Maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 64 years.
There is only one vacancies allotted for NLC Recruitment 2021.