NIUA Recruitment 2022 OUT– For Procurement Manager Vacancy | Download Notification Details and Apply Online. National Institute of Urban Affairs has released the recruitment notification for the post of Procurement Manager. Total numbers of vacancies are 02. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply online for NIUA Recruitment 2022.
NIUA Jobs 2022 Last Date
NIUA Jobs 2022 application available last date is 22.05.2022. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
NIUA Notification 2022 Details
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Urban Affairs|
|Name of the Post||Procurement Manager|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||22.05.2022|
NIUA Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have Post Graduate qualification in Civil Engineering / Construction Technology & Management / Finance / Procurement Management / Infrastructure Management from a reputed University / Institute and Approximately 5 years of experience related to procurement in the Urban Sector/ULBs/Smart Cities/ADB/World Bank etc related to multidimensional assignments.
Required Skills:Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders including government officials, private sector, civil society institutions and research institutions, Working knowledge of internet utilities like GeM, eProcurement portal (CPPP), MS Excel and MS Word, Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills, and Drive, Commitment and Ownership with teamwork and collaboration.
NIUA Job 2022 Description
- The key responsibilities of the Procurement Manager, under overall guidance and supervision of the Procurement Specialist will include, but not be limited to, as listed below.
- Discuss and prepare scope of work, terms of reference (TOR), HR job description etc for the project assignment bidding document.
- Prepare bidding documents like RFP, EOI etc and support entire bidding process.
- Prepare presentations, coordinate and organize meetings to support bidding process.
- Management of day to day activities of NIUA office work.
How to Apply for NIUA Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the Official site of NIUA website.
- Select “Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that apge.
- Click “Apply Online” and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
NIUA Jobs 2022 application available last date is 22.05.2022.
There are totally 02 vacancies offered for NIUA Job Vacancies 2022.
Candidates are advised to apply Online mode only for NIUA Jobs 2022.