NIT Recruitment 2022 Out – Open Position For Degree Holder || Download Application Form Here:
- National Institute of Technology (NIT) Karnataka has released the advertisement for the Post of Junior Research Fellow.
- There is only one Job Opening for this post.
- The Job Location for this post is Mangalore, Karnataka.
- The selected candidate will be appointed initially for one year (on contract) and the services will be extended for next year based on the performance review.
- The applicants should check the job details given below.
NIT Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Post||01|
NIT Recruitment 2022 Job Details:
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Area of Specialization||Power Electronics|
|Maximum Duration||2 years|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, M.E, MS (R), M.Tech equivalent in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized university or institute.|
|Consolidated Salary||Rs. 31,000/- + 16% HRA (Per month for first year) Rs. 35,000/- + 16% HRA (Per month for second year)|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
How To Apply For NIT Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can download application form from our website.
- Fill the given details in application form.
- Attach the attested copies of required certificates along with application form.
- Send it to the given address below.
**Latest Job Updates Whatsapp Group – Join Now**
Dr. B. Dastagiri Reddy Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor,
Dept. of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
Download Notification And Application Form
For Online Test Series Click Here
To Follow Our Instagram Click Here
To Subscribe Youtube Click Here
To Join Whatsapp Click Here
To Join Telegram Channel Click Here
To Join Facebook Click Here
What is the Age Limit for NIT Recruitment 2022?
The candidates should have the age of 35 years.
What is the Salary for NIT Recruitment 2022?
The eligible candidates will get the salary of upto Rs.35,000/- per month.
What is the Selection Process for NIT Recruitment 2022?
The applicants will be shortlisted based on written test/ Interview.