BBNL Recruitment 2022 By NISG: Check the Vacancy Circular – Apply Online Here!!! The National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) has Published an Official Notice in Order to make Recruitment for the Consultant (CS & Legal Expert) Post in the Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL). The Brief Details regarding the Job Position is Listed Out here. Job Seekers can Look into the Provided Information and Apply Online within the Given Time Period.
BBNL Careers Details
|Board Name||National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)|
|Company Name||Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL)|
|Post Name||Consultant (CS & Legal Expert)|
|Vacancy||As Per the Needs of the Board|
|Job Location||New Delhi (India)|
BBNL Job Vacancy:
The Consultant (CS & Legal Expert) Post is Vacant in the Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) – in the Location of New Delhi (India)
BBNL Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The Qualification to Apply for the Job is being a Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, and Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- The Job Seekers Need to have Minimum 4 years experience in corporate law and its compliances and handling legal matters in PSU / Companies / Corporate Houses/Law Firms.
- Person with the Experience in handling arbitration and legal cases / Drafting rules/regulation/responses to legal notices/vetting contracts is Preferable.
BBNL Job Roles and Responsibilities
The Appointed Consultant will be Doing the Following Work:
- Should have in-depth knowledge and expertise of the applicable Corporate law & its compliances / etc
- In addition should be Net savvy with good exposure and ability to work in the computerized environment and good drafting skills.
- Checking the complaint for compliances, processing the complaints by appointment of arbitrators
- Assist the arbitrators and parties for smooth and speedy dispute resolution during the arbitration process. Executes the awards;
- Co-ordination with Legal Consultants, reviews the pleadings and follows up the cases pending before the courts.
- Provides necessary legal assistance in handling day to day legal issues and drafting and review of agreements.
- Render legal opinions, pre-empting legal action and suggesting the appropriate recourse.
- Drafting, Vetting, standardizing and closing all types of agreements, documents.
- Monitor contracts for various compliance
- Follow up of various court cases along with end to end monitoring and reporting
- Drafting and executing memorandum of understanding with appointed Registrars.
How to Apply – Bharat Broadband Network Limited Recruitment 2022:
- Go to Official Website: https://www.nisg.org/
- Click “Careers” Option
- Select on “Bharat Broadband Network Limited” to View the Jobs
- Look for the Job Notification and Check Job Information
- Click on “Apply” Option given in the Official Notification to Apply Online
- Apply Online for the Job within the Given Time Period.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|Follow Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
The Qualification to Apply for the Job is being a Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, and Degree in Law from a recognized University
The Job Location of NISG BBNL Job Vacancy 2022 is New Delhi
The Candidates can Apply for the Job is Online Mode Only.