NIPER JEE 2021 Notification PDF: Check Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Details Here & Apply Now!!! – The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Hyderabad has released the notification about the NIPER JEE 2021 Examination. The Aspirants who are waiting for the NIPER JEE notification can check this blog. The Board planned to conduct the Examination on 05.06.2021. The Interested eligible can be applied for the above mention examination through the official website on or before 08.05.2021. The Eligibility criteria, application fee, exam date, and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
NIPER JEE 2021 Notification Details
Name of the Board
|The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Hyderabad|
Name of the Exam
|Online Application Starting Date||
Admit Card Release Date
|Result Declaration Date||
On or Before 12.06.2021
|Intimation of Interview||
Online/ Offline Group Discussion and Interview Date for MBA (Pharm.)
|05.07.2021 and 06.07.2021|
|Offline/Online Interviews for PhD||
05.07.2021 to 08.07.2021
Declaration of PhD interview Result
Counseling Date for MBA (Pharm.)
|Counseling Date for Master’s Programme||
07.07.2021 to 09.07.2021
Counseling Date for PhD Admission
|Orientation and commencement of classes||
Mode of Application
NIPER JEE 2021 Notification Details:
Indian Pharma Industry has been a global leader in Generic drugs. In order to acquire leadership position in drug discovery and development and to continue to excel in the formulations, Government recognized that human resources/talent pool is very critical. Thus Government of India has set up National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) at SAS Nagar Mohali as a registered society under the Society Registered Act 1860, Subsequently the Institute was given statutory recognition by an act of Parliament, NIPER Act, 1998 and the Institute declared as an Institute of National Importance. During 2007-08, six new NIPERs were started at Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Raebareli.
- The Eligibility criteria for Master’s Course is GPAT/GATE/NET qualification and passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10-point scale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent. Percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be based on the norms fixed by the concerned University/Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case University/Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or CGPA.
*Note: It is mandatory to bring GPAT/GATE/NET score card at the time of counseling/group discussion and interview.
- The Eligibility criteria for PhD course is M.S.(Pharm.) in relevant field.
|Option-1 (Segregated application)
M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./ M.Tech. (Pharm.)/M.Tech. only
|Option-2 (Segregated application)
M.B.A. (Pharm.) only
|Option-3 (Combined application)
M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech. (Pharm.) and M.B.A. (Pharm.)
- There will be one objective type question paper containing 170 questions of 85 marks, for each of the following areas i.e., Chemical Sciences; Biological Sciences and; Pharmaceutical Sciences. The standard of the question paper will be equivalent to the syllabus of M.S. (Pharm.); M.Pharm.; M.Tech. (Pharm.); M.Tech/M.E., M.V.Sc., M.D., PharmD and M.Sc. (in relevant discipline) level.
- Each discipline will also have questions related to general ‘Pharmaceutical Sciences’ and general aptitude. Duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking in the entrance examination, and 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The qualified candidates in each discipline shall have to appear for interview which will carry 15 marks
Master’s Course Entrance:
- The permission granted to the candidates to appear in online test /counselling /group discussion and interview is merely provisional. Final consideration of the candidature is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria to be verified at the time of counselling and/or group discussion and Interview.
- There will be a common question paper for all Master’s Programs including M.B.A. (Pharm.). The question paper will consist of 200 objectives multiple type choice questions. The standard of the question paper will be equivalent to the syllabi of B.Pharm. and PG degrees in the relevant fields. A few questions will be from general aptitude. Duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking in the online test, and 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The result of the online test will be declared on the official website of the Institute (www.niperhyd.ac.in) within a week of the test.
- NIPER-JEE 2021 Application Form Printout (02 Copies).
- Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age and correct name. NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2021- MASTER’S (Ahmedabad; Guwahati; Hajipur; Hyderabad; Kolkata; Raebareli; S.A.S.Nagar)
- Mark sheets of all the semesters/years of the qualifying degree.
- GPAT/GATE/NET score card, wherever applicable
- Admit card of NIPER JEE (online test).
- Original Migration Certificate (last attended university/ institute).
- Certificate of reservation, if applicable.
- Certificate of reservation and certificate of income (showing non-creamy layer status of the OBC candidates as provided in OM No. 36033/3/2004-Estt. (Res) dated 9th March, 2004 of the Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension or any subsequent order issued by the Government of India in this regard).
- Certificate of disability, if applicable.
- Medical Certificate to be provided in the form provided as Annexure-1.
- Sponsorship certificate from the employer in case of Government/Industry sponsored candidates as per form attached as Annexure-2.
- Documentary proof in support of the NRI status.
- Affidavit to be provided in the form of Undertaking provided as Annexure-3.
- Undertaking to be given by the parents regarding ragging for their wards to abide by rules of the Institute to be in the form given as Annexure-4
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card.
- Affidavit to be provided in the form of Undertaking provided as Annexure-8
- For students awaiting Final year result:
- Students awaiting their final year results can send confidential results from official email ID of respective university registrar before final counselling to the following email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Annexure are attached in the Information Brochure.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Proceed the fee payment
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the Last Date for NIPER JEE 2021 application?
The Last Date for NIPER JEE 2021 application is 08.05.2021.
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for NIPER JEE 2021 is Online