NIOT Scientist 2023: The National Institute of Ocean Technology invites applications for the post of Scientist – F, Scientist – E, Scientist –D & Scientist –C. Currently; this job role has 25 openings. Candidates can apply for the post before 02.06.2023.
NIOT Job Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Title of the Post||Scientist – F, Scientist – E, Scientist –D & Scientist –C|
NIOT Job Eligibility 2023:
|Scientist – F||Master’s degree in Marine Biology from a recognized University with at least First Class (60% marks) in the qualifying degree level.|
|Scientist – E||Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical/Marine Engineering / Technology Biotechnology / Marine Biotechnology / Microbiology / Applied Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Organic Chemistry.|
|Scientist –D||Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Naval Architecture Engineering/ Technology Microbiology/Applied Microbiology/Marine Biology/ Biotechnology / Marine Biotechnology|
|Scientist –C||Bachelor’s degree in Naval Architecture Engineering / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Technology or M.Sc.(Electronics)/ Technology/ M.Sc. or B.Tech. in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics|
NIOT Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The Applicant’s age should not exceed 40 years for Scientist – C & 50 years for the remaining posts.
NIOT Job Selection Process 2023:
- The selection process for the above-mentioned posts will be through an Interview only.
- The call letter for the Interview will be communicated through the registered email.
NIOT Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Selected candidates will get a salary of Pay Level in the Pay Matrix (as per VII CPC) of Rs.67, 700/- to Rs.2, 16,600/-.
How to Apply for NIOT Recruitment 2023?
- The application should be submitted online through the NIOT website https://www.niot.res.in.
- The candidate should carefully fill out the online applications and submit the particulars online and upload a recent passport-size photograph and scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- The candidate should thoroughly check and verify the particulars filled online before submission of the application.
- The candidates must produce the originals of the documents uploaded at the time of verification.
What is the last date to apply for NIOT Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for the post is 02.06.2023.
What is the selection process for NIOT Recruitment 2023?
The selection process will be through an Interview only.
How many vacancies are there for NIOT Recruitment 2023?
There are 25 vacancies available.