NIMCET Syllabus 2022 PDF – Download Exam Pattern Here!!!!. Admission to the M.C.A. programme of the ten participating NITs is done through a Common Entrance Test NIMCET. The NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET), is a National Level Test conducted by NITs for admission to their Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme. Now the Board has uploaded the NIMCET Syllabus 2022. Aspirants who are all desperately searching for the Syllabus, Now you can go through the Syllabus here.
NIMCET Syllabus 2022:
Name of the Board
|National Institute Of Technology|
|Name of the Exam||
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET)
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2022:
Only one question paper including 120 multiple choice questions covering the following areas will be used for the NIMCET-2021 exam. The Multiple Choice Questions will only be prepared in English and will not be translated into any other language.
Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning
NIMCET Syllabus 2022:
MATHEMATICS: (50 questions)
- Set Theory: Concept of sets – Union, Intersection, Cardinality, Elementary counting; permutations and combinations.
- Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, measures of central tendencies and dispersions.
- Algebra: Fundamental operations in algebra, expansions, factorization, simultaneous linear /quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, determinants and matrices.
- Coordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, distance formulae, equation of a line, and intersection of lines, pair of straight lines, equations of a circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola.
- Calculus: Limit of functions, continuous function, differentiation of function, tangents and normals, simple examples of maxima and minima. Integration of functions by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integrals, applications of definite integrals to areas.
- Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
- Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, solution of triangles, heights and distances, general solutions of trigonometric equations.
ANALYTICAL ABILITY & LOGICAL REASONING: (40 questions)
The questions in this section will cover logical situation and questions based on the facts given in the passage.
COMPUTER AWARENESS: (10 questions)
- Computer Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, and back-up devices.
- Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, binary arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, simple arithmetic and wo’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
GENERAL ENGLISH: (20 questions)
Questions in this section will be designed to test the candidates’ general understanding of the English language. There will be questions on the following topics:
Comprehension, vocabulary, Basic English Grammar (like usage of correct forms of verbs, prepositions and articles), word power, synonyms and antonyms, meaning of words and phrases, technical writing.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The NIMCET 2022 Exam Date will be Announce Soon
The direct link to download NIMCET Syllabus 2022 have provided above
The total marks, the board has conducting the examination is 120