NIIST Recruitment 2020: CSIR-National Institute For Interdisplinary Science And Technology(CSIR – NIIST)has Released the Notification for the Posts of Project Associate – I , Project Associate – II, Senior Project Associate, Technical Assistant, Project Assistant for 49 Vacancies. This Application Form Will Be Available From 15.10.2020 to 19.10.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
NIIST Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||CSIR-National Institute For Interdisplinary Science And Technology(CSIR – NIIST)|
|Name of Post||Project Associate – I , Project Associate – II, Senior Project Associate, Technical Assistant, Project Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||49|
|Start Date For Application||15.10.2020|
|Last Date for Application||19.10.2020.|
Educational Qualification For the NIIST Recruitment 2020:
- Post Graduate with Master degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Zoology from a recognized university or B.Tech degree in Food Technology/Food Engineering/Food Process Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Post Graduate with Master degree in Physics/Photonics/Optoelectronics from a recognized university or equivalent OR B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Sc. in Chemistry/Physics from a recognized university or equivalent OR 3-year Diploma in Polymer/Plastics/Mechanical/Chemical engineering or technology.
Vacancies For the NIIST Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Project Associate – I||38|
|Project Associate – II||03|
|Senior Project Associate||04|
Age Limit For the NIIST Recruitment 2020:
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped and female candidates as per GOI/CSIR Rules. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and experience will be the closing date of online application 19-10-2020.
Pay Scale For the NIIST Recruitment 2020:
31,000/-+ 16% HRAfor who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET score(including lectureship) or valid GATE score.
Selection Process For the NIIST Recruitment 2020:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for ONLINE INTERVIEW. The date and time of online interview will be notified in our website.
How To Apply For the NIIST Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct &On-line application link will be available from 09-10-2020, 5:30 pm to 19-10-2020, 5.30 pm
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Candidates should specifically note that the application received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelope wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc) will not be entertained by CSIR-NIIST.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
Apply Online Link – Click Here
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|