NIFT Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT)has Released the Notification for the Post of Research Associate – Smart Wearable Systems Lab for one Vacancy.The Last Date for Date of Interview & Reporting Time Will be Notified in 09.10.2020. Check Here Information in below.
NIFT Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT)|
|Name of Post||Research Associate – Smart Wearable Systems Lab|
|Number of Vacancies||one|
|Last Date for Application||09.10.2020|
|Status||Last Date Apply Now|
Eligibilty For the NIFT Recruitment 2020:
- Full time Diploma in Fitter Trade from I.T.I./Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute with understanding of Materials.
- 3 years diploma in Handloom/Textile Technology/Textile Chemistry or equivalent qualifications approved by AICTE/UGC.
- 5 years’ experience in Knitting Technology/Dyeing & printing/finishing or related Knitwear field.
Responsibilities For the NIFT Recruitment 2020:
- To assist to Chief Operating Officer for smooth conducting of routine work Of NDII
- Impart practical training to the Incubates by demonstration of machinery & other equipment.
General condition For the NIFT Recruitment 2020:
Applications are invited from Industry professionals/Lab Technicians from reputed organizations to undertake responsibility for assisting in the Design Innovation & Incubator centre (Home & Space) on full time basis.
Last date of submission of application (in prescribed format) 9th October 2020 Applications in prescribed format to be submitted to – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|