NIEPMD Faculty Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply – Salary Rs. 44.000 Apply Now!! National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan) (NIEPMD) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Faculty (Consultant) Level – I and III for filling up 6 vacancies. The last date for the online application is 19.04.2021.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details. Aspirants who are still not apply for the post can apply before the last date. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online detailed notification is given below.
NIEPMD Eligibility Criteria 2021:
For Faculty (Consultant) Level – I
- Candidates must have complete Master’s Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% marks and M.Ed. Special Education (thesis submitted in the area of MD/ASD/CP / Db) area with not less than 55 % of marks Or an equivalent grade of B+ in 10- point scale of UGC.
- An equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI and Ph.D. in Special Education or education with research emphasis on Special Education.
- Should have completed at least 08 years of teaching experience as faculty out of which minimum 02 years should be in specific disability area with Should have completed at least one general orientation course and two refresher courses in education / Specific education of UGC and Valid registration with RCI. Faculty (Consultant) Level – I – Rs. 44.000/- per month (Consolidated).
Faculty (Consultant) Level – III
- Applicants who are want apply for this post; must have complete Master’s degree in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks and M.Ed. Special Education(MD/ASD) with not 55% of marks Or an equivalent grade of B+ in 10- point scale of UGC.
- An equivalent degree from a foreign University recognized by RCI with Valid registration with RCI. Faculty (Consultant) Level – III – Rs. 30,800/- per month (Consolidated)
How to Apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2021:
- Visit NIEPMD official website – http://www.niepmd.tn.nic.in/
- Go to NIEPMD careers or Latest News page.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Consultant job.
- Take print the NIEPMD job application form 2021.
- Fill all the details required and attached documents.
- Go for walk-In on 19.04.2021.
Venue: NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai – 603 112.
Time: 11.00 AM (Room No. 34 First Floor Service Block, Dept. of Special Education NIEPMD)
They allotted 6 vacancies for the post as per the recruitment.
The last date for the application is 19.04.2021 for the post.
The post name is Faculty (Consultant) Level – I and III.