NIEPA Registrar Recruitment 2023: Applications through ONLINE mode only (available in our ONLINE Recruitment Portal http://www.niepa.ac.in) are invited from eligible candidates for the tenure post of Registrar (Unreserved) as per the details below. The last date of submission of the filled-in application through the ONLINE portal: 17.12.2023.
NIEPA Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board
|National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration
|No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply
NIEPA Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The candidates should not be more than 57 years of age on the last date of closing of applications. The age of superannuation for the post is sixty two (62) years.
- Relaxation in educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. to the reserved category candidates shall be applicable as per Government of India rules.
NIEPA Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed or Fifteen (15) years of administrative experience, of which eight (08) years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in Level 12 with Rationalised Entry Pay of ` 78,800/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-3: ` 15,600-39,100/- plus AGP of ` 7,600/-).
NIEPA Registrar Salary 2023:
Salary will be given to the Selected Candidates is Level 14 with Rationalised Entry Pay of ` 1,44,200/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
NIEPA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- It is to be noted that possession of mere eligibility conditions shall not entitle a person for consideration of the Selection Committee.
- The decision of the Screening Committee, appointed for the purpose of short-listing the candidates from amongst the total number of applications received, shall be binding on all.
How to Apply for NIEPA Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates may apply only as per the valid format of the Institute uploaded on the website. Application received through any other mode (offline mode/resume) shall be summarily rejected.
- The duly signed downloaded copy of the completed application submitted through ONLINE portal must reach “Registrar, National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration, New Delhi – 110016” within three weeks from the closing date of publication of advertisement by courier/speed post or by hand only along with necessary enclosures including application fee of Rs. 2,000/- (Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST, PWD) (through Online).
- The Institute reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error etc. before the last date prescribed for the receipt of online applications, for which the candidates are advised to be in the lookout for announcements in the website/job link: niepa.ac.in (http://www.niepa.ac.in/recruitment%20per.aspx) Therefore, candidates are required to visit the Institute’s website regularly till completion of recruitment process.
The candidates should not be more than 57 years of age on the last date of closing of applications.
Candidates must have completed a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks.
The decision of the Screening Committee, appointed for the purpose of short-listing the candidates from amongst the total number of applications received, shall be binding on all.