NIELIT Resource Person Recruitment 2021 Out – Download Application Here!!! National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has invites applications from retired officials from Central Government/ State Government/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies having considerable experience of the functioning of Central Government Ministries/ Departments for engagement as Resource Person (Finance) on short term contract basis for filling up 1 vacancy.
The last date for the application is 07.06.2021. Other Details of NIELIT like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Who Can Apply, How to Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job seekers can grab this best opportunity for the best careers. Stay us for further updates.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
Name of the post
|Resource Person (Finance)|
|No. Of vacancy||
|Last date for apply||
NIELIT Resource Person Eligibility Criteria 2021:
candidates should be a Retired employees from Central Government/ Autonomous Body/ PSU/ University etc. aspirants should having experience of at least 10 years in Accounts, Finance, Audit, Budget, Taxation and related matters.
- Commerce Graduate will be preferred.
- Computer Literacy is compulsory.
Experience: Dealing in matters like Audit (Statutory, Internal and C&AG), Accounting, Income Tax, Accumulated savings under Section-11, Lower Tax Deductions, Salary etc. and dealing with Administrative Ministry w.r.t. submission of reports/information/utilization certificates etc.
NIELIT Age Limit:
Candidates should have a Maximum 62 year as on the last date of submission of application.
NIELIT Resource Person Salary Details:
- Selected candidates shall be paid an Honorarium Up to Rs. 40,000/-per month OR Last pay drawn minus Pension (Whichever is less).
- The total monthly remuneration and the pension drawn by the Resource Person (Finance) shall not be more than the Last Pay Drawn by him calculated at the current rates of Dearness Allowance.
NIELIT Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the online interview
So the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post. Interview date shall be intimated through email/SMS or shall be updated on the NIELIT website under Recruitment (https://nielit.gov.in/recruitments). Candidates are advised to check the website regularly for any information.
Following documents are to be enclosed by the applicant:
- Passport Size Photograph of the candidate
- Class Xth Certificate
- Copy of proofs of Educational Qualification
- Copy of Service Verification Certificate
- Last drawn pay slip
- Pension Certificate, if any
- Govt. issued Photo Id Card (e.g. Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport/ Voter ID etc.)
How to Apply For NIELIT Recruitment 2021:
- Download the application form on this link
- download the application
- Fill the application form
- Applicants may send their duly filled Application Form along with the following documents/ testimonials (self-attested) through email to [email protected] on or before 07th June 2021.
The last date for the application is 07.06.2021.
They are allotted 1 vacancy for the post.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here. Refer above steps.