NIELIT Recruitment 2020 OUT – 495 Vacancies | Apply Online Last Date Extended. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has released the Recruitment notification for Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ posts. Now the apply online last date extended upto 1st June 2020 05.00 P.M. Now, candidates may check the NIELIT Recruitment 2020 further details from our website.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Post Name||Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
|Last Date||1st June 2020|
- Applications which are not in conformity with the requirement indicated in the advertisement are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates for the post of Scientist – ‘B’ at the time of interview shall bring the downloaded Interview Call Letter, self-attested copies of the testimonials along with their originals and NOC from their employer, if applicable, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Final Selection of candidates for appointment to the above mentioned positions will be based on meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, the performance in the written examination and in interview (if applicable).
- If at any point of time it is found that the information furnished by the candidate was incorrect in any respect or forged /fabricated documents were presented by any candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled and in case the candidate has already joined the post, his services shall be summarily terminated.
- Each candidate shall affix his/her recent color passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) on a White Paper and then append his/her signatures with Black Pen in another box of 3.5 cms x 1.5cms below the photograph on the same Paper.(sample at Annexure ‘C’) Scan the above photo and signature in a single file in JPG format of size not more than 50 KB, and resolution of 170px(width) X 250px(height). Upload the same at appropriate space provided in the on-line Application Form.
- Candidate shall upload only the following relevant document (first three are mandatory for all candidate) in the following sequence in a single file in PDF Format (not exceeding the size of 3 MB):
- Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality etc or Matriculation/High School/SSC Certificate)
- Certificates of Educational qualification, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post.· Photo id proof
- Certificates of Higher Educational qualification, if any
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)), if applicable
- Category Certificate (PWD or any other), if applicable
- EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate for seeking age relaxation, if applicable
- NOC with Undertaking /Declaration, if applicable
- The candidates should upload only relevant documents. It should be kept in view that uploading of irrelevant documents may lead to disqualification of the candidature/rejection of the application Form. Non-submission of the documents in the above sequence may lead to cancellation/rejection of the Application Form.
- Candidates shall have eligibility qualification complete in all respects by closing date. Qualifications obtained through Open Universities/Distance Education mode that are approved by DEC and wherever necessary, by AICTE, are recognized for the purpose of employment under Central Government vide Gazette Notification No. 44 dated 1st March 1995 alone shall be considered as eligible.
- Before final submission of the on-line Application Form, the candidates must go through the same carefully. It shall be noted that Incomplete / Incorrect application form will be summarily rejected.
- After submitting the ONLINE Application Form, the candidate should take the printout of ‘View Application’ bearing the candidate id, which should be referred to in all future correspondence with NIELIT in connection with this recruitment process.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Scientist – ‘B’ or Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’, working with Central Govt./ State Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies have to furnish ‘NOC’ from the authority concerned. The ‘NOC’ should also confirm that no disciplinary/vigilance case is either pending or contemplated. Scientist – ‘B’ Candidate should produce the ‘NOC’ at the time of interview. Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’, candidate should produce the ‘NOC’ before joining.
- Withdrawal of candidature on account of non-furnishing of any information will not confer any right to carry forward or retain the candidature for future recruitment.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained. Also no change in particulars shall be permitted and the particulars furnished by the applicant in the online application form will be taken as final.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the written exam and interview.
- Candidate must ensure that the information provided in the application portal are correct and final. Correction/addition of any information already submitted is not allowed during later phases of recruitment process.
- For any problems related to online submission of application form/downloading of admit card, please send e-mail to email@example.com mentioning advertisement number in the subject. No other query will be entertained at this mail-id.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|