NIAM Director General Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply for DG Vacancy. Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers welfare (under NIAM and Farmer Welfare) has released notification for the recruitment of 01 Director General Vacancy on the official site. Aspirants who are interested to apply for NIAM & Farmers’ Welfare Recruitment 2021 can apply for this DG Vacancy from our website.
The Last Date for receipt of application is 60 days from the date of publications of this advertisement in the employment news. Print the Application Form from the link given below. Download the PDF and print the Application form given in the PDF.
CCSNIAM Recruitment 2021 Notification
Name of the Board
|Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers welfare (under NIAMand Farmer Welfare)|
|Last Date to Apply||
Mode of Apply
Short Information: Applications are invited for filling up of one post of Director General (DG), CCS National Institute of Agriculture Marketing (NIAM), Jaipur an autonomous body under department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Under Non General Staffing Scheme.
About Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare:
The NIAM and Farmers’ Welfare (formerly Ministry of Agriculture), a branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws related to agriculture in India. The three broad areas of scope for the Ministry are agriculture, food processing and co-operation.
NIAM Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Officers of the Central Government/State Governments/ Financial institutions/ Educational institutions/Universities holding.
- analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department/organization with 2 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Level- 13A of the Pay Matrix or 3 years service in Level 13 or the Pay Matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre /department/organization.
- The candidate should have excellent academic background. Those with academic qualification in the field of Agriculture Marketing, Agricultural Economics and others.
- The officer should have 5 years experience in Developmental Administration, Academics, and Research etc.
- The maximum age limit for this appointment by deputation should not exceed 55 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
- The period of deputation shall ordinarily be three years, which can be extended tip to five years. The deputation with NIAM will be on Foreign Service terms and conditions.
NIAM Salary Package 2021:
The post of Director General is in Level 14 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 144200- 2 1 8200) i.e. Pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 37400-Rs.67000 with Grade Pay Rs.10,000 in PB-4 CCS NIAMs Jaipur.
Dept of Agriculture Selection Process 2021:
NIAM & Farmers’ Welfare will be selecting the candidates on the base Personal Interview. You can check more details in the official NIAM & Farmers’ Welfare Notification 2021.
How to Apply for NIAM Recruitment 2021:
Candidates those are interested in NIAM& Farmers Welfare Recruitment and want to apply, they can read and check following steps to apply for NIAM& Farmers Welfare Jobs 2021 but before check your eligibility.
Step 1: First of all you should have to carefully read NIAM& Farmers Welfare Jobs Notification PDF.
Step 2: Then make sure you are eligible.
Step 3: Take ready all the documents required for form filling.
Step 4: Make sure you should have scanned recent passport size photo (Not more than 3 months old) and scanned signature.
Step 5: Fill all the necessary details correctly.
Step 6: Upload your documents and photo & sign.
Step 7: Then click on final submit but before doing this check your filled details in application form.
Step 8: After submission of Application Form take A hard copy of form for future uses.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Officers of the Central Government/State Governments/ Financial institutions/ Educational institutions/Universities holding
The maximum age limit for this appointment by deputation should not exceed 55 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
NIAM& Farmers’ Welfare will be selecting the candidates on the base Personal Interview. You can check more details in the official NIAM& Farmers’ Welfare Notification 2021.