NIA Recruitment 2021 Notification Released – Vacancy for Various Positions | Interview Only!!!!! National Institute of Ayurveda has released the latest Recruitment Notification for the post of General Surgeon, Gynaecologist, Paediatrician, Anesthetist, Ophthalmologist, Medical Officer, Gastronterologist, Radiologist/Sonologist, Sr. Research Fellow, Estate Engineer(Civil), Estate Engineer(Electrical), Receptionist. The board requires qualified persons for the following one position (1 each) purely on contractual basis. The interview will be scheduled on 25-03-2021.
NIA Recruitment 2021
|Name of Board||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Post||General Surgeon, Gynaecologist, Paediatrician, Anesthetist, Ophthalmologist, Medical Officer, Gastronterologist, Radiologist/Sonologist, Sr. Research Fellow and Other Posts|
|Status||Interview Date Released|
NIA Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
NIA Minimum Age Limit is 55 years and Maximum Age Limit is 62 years
NIA Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
- General Surgeon, Gynaecologist, Ophthalmologist – Educational Qualification for these posts is MS in Surgery, Gynecology, Ophthalmology
- Paediatrician, Anesthetist , Medical Officer, Gastronterologist, Radiologist/Sonologist – MD in Paediatrics, Anaesthesia, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, Radiology or MBBS and DMRD from recognized University
- Research Fellow – Qualification for these post is Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda
- Estate Engineer – Applicant must have completed BE in Civil and Retried from the post of Assistant Engineer
- Receptionist – Candidates should have passed 12th Standard with 2 years Office Experience
NIA Recruitment 2021 Salary Scale:
Salary Scale will be intimated at the time of Interview
NIA Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Selection Process is based on the performance of the interview
How to attend the interview in NIA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official Site of NIA
- In the home page, find and check the notification for the post of General Surgeon, Gynaecologist, Paediatrician, Anesthetist, Ophthalmologist, Medical Officer, Gastronterologist, Radiologist/Sonologist, Sr. Research Fellow and Other Posts
- Click the link and read the details
- if you are eligible, then
- Applicant can attend the interview on 25-03-2021 at 09:00 AM along with all Original Documents and Photocopies Thereto.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The number of vacancy in NIA Recruitment is one only
The interview will be scheduled on 25-03-2021.
The direct steps to apply for NIA Recruitment 2021 have provided above