NIA Ph.D. Ayurveda Admission 2021-22 || Apply Online || Entrance Exam Details, Eligibility and Application fee Given – National Institute of Ayurveda Inviting applications for Ph.D. (Ayurveda) programs for Academic Session 2021-22. NIA offers 14 specialties of Ayurveda for the Academic Session 2021-22. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this program before 15.05.2021. There are 28 Seats were offered for this Program. The application form and Official Notification were attached at the end of the post.
PhD Ayurveda Admission 2021
Name of the Board
|National Institute of Ayurveda|
15.05.2021 and 31.05.2021
PhD Vacancy 2021
|Ayurveda Samhita evam Siddhant||2|
|Dravya Guna Vigyana||2|
|Prasuti evam Stri Roga||2|
|Rasa Shastra evam Bhaishajya kalpana||2|
|Roga Nidana evam Vikriti Vigyana||2|
|Swasthavritta evam Yoga||2|
PhD Ayurveda Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed MD/MS degree in Ayurveda in concerned subject from an institute recognized by CCIM.
- Candidates should have completed PG Degree before 31.05.2021
- Candidates are not eligible to apply for PhD program if he/she is already registered for any full-time Program in other University/Institution.
PhD Selection Process
- Admission to Ph.D. Programme is through entrance examination and interview.
- Based on the merit list of Entrance Examination candidates will be selected for Interview in the ratio of 3:1
- UGC-NET/JRF/SLET/AYUSH-NET/CSIR-NET qualified candidates can attend Interview Directly with our writing entrance examination.
Ayurveda PhD Entrance Examination 2021
- Students will be selected of Interview Based on the marks obtained in entrance examination. Entrance Examination consists of Multiple Choice Questions. 100 questions will be asked in this entrance exam covering 60 subjects and 25 questions will be asked from Research Methodology and Statistics, 10 from general knowledge regarding AYUSH and 5 questions from basic working knowledge about computers.
- The Duration of Examination is 90 minutes. Each question contains one mark and for each wrong answer half mark shall be deducted. Entrance examination shall be conducted at the National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur. The date of entrance examination will be informed soon.
PhD Interview Details
Based on the merit list of the entrance examination shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview. The list of shortlisted candidates, Interview Date and Time will be displayed on Official website of NIA. Candidates should have to secure minimum 50% marks in entrance examination.
NIA PhD Examination Fee
- SC/ ST and PWD candidates should have to pay Rs. 2500 as application fee
- Unreserved, OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 3000 as application fee
Application fee should be paid thorough IMPS/NEFT/RTGS to Account Number – 3124200215, to Rashtriya Ayurveda Sansthan Jaipur 302002, Central Bank of India, NIA Jaipur, IFSC Code – CBIN0283634.
Last Date to apply for PhD Programme 2021
- For admission through written Entrance Test Candidates should have to apply before 31.05.2021
- For admission to UGC-NET/JRF/SLET/AYUSH-NET/CSIR-NET qualified candidates apply before 15.05.2021
How to Apply for NIA PhD Programme 2021
- Go to Official Website of NIA
- Go to admission page and download the application form
- Application form were attached with official notification
- Fill the application from and attach the required documents.
- Convert the application form into PDF
- Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date to apply for NIA PhD program for Session 2021-22 is 15.05.2021 and 31.05.2021.
There are 28 vacancies were offered for NIA PhD program Session 2021-22.
SC/ ST candidates should pay Rs. 2500 as application fee and all other candidates should pay Rs. 3000 as application fee