NHSRC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The National Health Systems Resource Centre is seeking suitable applicants to engage for the position of Senior Consultant, Maternal Health (PMSMA and New Initiatives). There are various openings available. The last date to apply for the post is 05.12.2023.
NHSRC Job Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||National Health Systems Resource Centre|
|Title of the Post||Senior Consultant – Maternal Health (PMSMA & New Initiatives)|
|Last Date to Apply||05.12.2023|
NHSRC Recruitment 2023 Qualifications:
- Candidates should possess a postgraduate degree in social work, health management, or MBA from a reputed and recognized institution.
- Minimum 5+ years of post-qualification experience, preferably in the development sector
- Proficiency in managing social media accounts with a high level of familiarity with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and others
NHSRC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The applicant’s upper age limit for the post is 55 years.
NHSRC Job Selection Process 2023:
Candidates will be recruited as per the rules and regulations of the company.
NHSRC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Candidates will get a salary in the range of Rs. 90, 000 to Rs. 1,50,000 per month.
How to Apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates are requested to fill out the online application correctly, which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org).
- Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 05.12.2023.
The salary for the post is Rs. 90, 000 to Rs. 1, 50,000 per month.
The job location is New Delhi.
The last date to apply for the post is 05.12.2023.