NHSRC Recruitment 2022 Out – Open Position For Degree Holders: Monthly Remuneration upto Rs.1,20,000/- || Online Application Link Available Here: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has invited the application for the post of Consultant – Information Technology.
- The Work Location for this post is New Delhi.
- The Last Date for receiving application is 2nd August 2022.
- The interested and eligible candidates should check the details given below.
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 Job Details:
|NHSRC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The applicants should have 45 years and below as on last date of application.
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The nominee should have completed Graduate in B.Tech –IT, B.Tech –Computer, BE-IT, BE-Computer MCA from a recognized university or institute.
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The volunteer must have 5 years of Post Qualification work experience in IT support Service/ Network Management/ IT portal development.
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- The Monthly Remuneration given to the Shortlisted candidates between Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/-.
- Fee offered within the band will be commensurate with qualification and experience
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The applicants will be selected based on Interview.
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 Skills:
- Should have hands on experience on management of ethernet switches and media.
- Good verbal and writing skill in English.
- Experience in any programming language will be an added advantage.
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 Roles And Responsibilities:
Manage Issues and Risk:
- Support IT Manager in developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the
- Manage the LAN, TCP/IP and troubleshooting, conversant with windows server Administration.
- To handle the dependencies between projects.
- Liaising / coordination with NIC or other vendors as required.
- Manage EPBAX at NHSRC.
- Manage information technology and application systems.
- Support IT Manager in designing, developing, implementing and coordinating systems, policies and procedures.
- Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- File management and movement.
- AMC and contract management.
- Responsible for timely insurance & guaranty / warranty status and record keeping. Monitor and optimize infrastructure performance and manage backups.
- Identify and deliver cost saving and service improvement initiatives.
- RFP/ EOI preparation as per scope of work.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Maintain the program documentation that includes all plans, deadline, & briefs.
- Any assignment, which may be given / assigned to him/her from time to time by the Executive Director / Principal Administrative Officer/ IT Manager.
How To Apply For NHSRC Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants should visit official website.
- Click ‘Opportunities’ option in dashboard.
- Select ‘Recruitment’ option.
- Search and find the post name.
- Download the Notification PDF.
- Read it thoroughly.
- Apply as per notification guidelines.
- Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website.
- Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
The Last Date for receiving application is 2nd August 2022.
The nominee should have completed Graduate in B.Tech –IT, B.Tech –Computer, BE-IT, BE-Computer MCA from a recognized university or institute.
The volunteer must have 5 years of Post Qualification work experience in IT support Service/ Network Management/ IT portal development.