NHM Punjab Recruitment 2020 OUT on the official site. National Health Mission, Punjab has invited an application for the post of the Post of Medical Officer. National Health Mission, Punjab invites eligible candidates desirous to join the following contractual posts of Medical Officers to attend e walk in interview before the Selection Committee in the O/o respective Civil Surgeons Punjab as per schedule.
NHM Punjab MO Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||National Health Mission, Punjab|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Walk in Interview Date||11.05.2020|
NHM Punjab MO Education Qualification:
MBBS from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Preference will be given to the Candidates who are providing Volunteer service in COVID-19 or in NHM Punjab.
NHM Punjab Medical Officer Salary:
Consolidated Salary : Rs.28,000/- per month.
NHM Punjab Medical Officer Eligibility:
- Age Up to 64 years.
- Reservation: Reservation policy of the Govt. of Punjab will be followed in the recruitment. Proof of category (if applying under reserve category) is must.
- Knowledge of Punjabi: Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard. If the candidate has not passed Punjabi upto Matric, he will be given 6 months time to pass the subject.
How to Apply for NHM Punjab Notification 2020:
- The interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview as per above mentioned schedule in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the Districts where the posts is vacant. The list of vacant posts in each District is available on website www.nhm.punjab.gov.in. Candidates may see in which District they wish to work and accordingly attend the walk-in interview in respective Civil Surgeon Offices.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard. If the candidate has not passed Punjabi upto Matric, he will be given 6 months time to pass the subject.
- If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility/selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected for the said post.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
- Mission Director, National Health Mission, reserves the right to cancel/amend/ change/modify the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|