NHM HP CHO Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply Online!!! The National Health Mission (NHM) of Himachal Pradesh (HP) has released an official notification regarding the Community Health Officer (CHO) for filling up 940 posts purely on NHM contract. Aspirants who have completed their B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc nursing can apply for this post.
So the interested candidates can apply through online mode. The last date for submitting the online applications is 21st June 2021 up to 5:00 PM. NHM HP CHO Recruitment Vacancies, Salary, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, last Dates are mention below in our blog.
NHM HP Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Health Mission (NHM) of Himachal Pradesh (HP)|
|Name of the post||
Community Health Officer (CHO)
No of vacancies
21st June 2021
NHM HP Vacancy Details:
- CHO – 940 Posts
- UR = 396
- SC = 176
- ST = 34
- OBC = 142
- 1) Ward of FF
- UR = 11
- SC = 6
- OBC = 5
- 2) IRDP
- UR = 91
- SC = 34
- ST = 11
- OBC = 34
The appointment as CHO will purely be on NHM contract initially for one year which can further be extended on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of NHM, as well as approval of the GoI for these posts.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM HP recruitment 2021:
- Any candidate who has successfully completed Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health (BPCCH) Course certified by IGNOU after doing B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing.
- B.Sc Nursing/Post basic B.Sc Nursing candidates who has successfully completed the Integrated Course of Mid-Level Health Provider along with graduation (B.Sc Nursing/Post basic B.Sc in Nursing as the case may be).
- The candidates will have to submit certificate issued by the concerned Institution as per specimen attached (in case of Integrated Course of Mid Level Health Provider) OR the certificate of successful completion of BPCCH issued by IGNOU.
- Either of the certificates has to mandatorily submit at the time of submission of application for these posts.
- The candidate should be bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh I/49243/2021 should be registered with the State Nursing Council of Himachal Pradesh.
- A candidate who has successfully completed the Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health (BPCCH) separately after obtaining B.Sc (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (as the case may be) will get additional 10 marks weightage for the purpose of drawing merit
NHM HP CHO Age Limit:
Candidates should below 45 years on the last date of submission of application for these posts. Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC, ST & OBC.
NHM HP CHO Salary:
The selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs. 25000/- PM (fixed) + Performance Linked Incentive (Maximum up to Rs. 15000/- PM).
NHM HP CHO Selection Process:
The candidates who have applied for the NHM HP CHO Jobs Openings 2021 will be going through Written Examination as a selection process for Community Health Officer (CHO) post.
How To Apply for the NHM HP CHO Jobs Openings 2021?
- Go the official website @ nrhmhp.gov.in
- Click on it, then you will be directed to the Latest Job Vacancies page.
- Now search for the notification regarding Community Health Officer (CHO) Advertisement.
- Click on that notification and read that completely.
- And if you are eligible and interested, click on the link for applying for the post of community health officer.
- Read the instructions carefully, and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details and finally submit the application.
- The last date for submitting the online applications is 21st June 2021.
The board having 940 vacancies allotted for these posts
The direct steps to apply for Recruitment 2021 have provided above.
The post name is CHO.