NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply – Check Details Here!!! National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh (NHM) has released the notification for State Epidemiologist, State Consultant-NLEP, State Consultant-Nursing, State Consultant-Quality Assurance, and Various posts. Totally 42 Vacancies were allotted for this recruitment. The job seekers can fulfill the recruitment. The eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 06.05.2021.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details. Aspirants who are still not apply for the post can apply before the last date. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply detailed notification is given below.
NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have a Maximum and minimum age limit for applying the above mentioned post is 18 years and 64 years.
- Candidates should have pass in MD, PSM with 02 years of experience or MBBS, Masters Degree in Public Health with 02 years of experience or MBBS with 02 years experience or Master degree in epidemiology for State Epidemiologist.
- Candidates should have passed in M.Sc Community Nursing with 02 years of experience, B.Sc Nursing/ MPH/ MBA with 02 years of experience for State Consultant-Nursing.
- Candidates should have passed in M.Sc Medical Microbiology/Applied Microbiology with 01 years of experience or B.Sc Microbiology/ Biotechnology with 02 years of experience. Refer the official notification for more details about the education qualification.
- The aspirants will get paid the salary for the post of Rs. 93.750 per month. The detailed notification is given in the official notification pdf. For application fee details the candidates can refer the official website.
How to Apply for NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
Candidates should have to apply before 6.5.2021 for the post.
There are 42 vacancies offered for this recruitment.
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps.