NHAI CEO Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Post | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. National Highways Authority of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Chief Executive Officer. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria and details using notification and then proceed to apply for this recruitment. Refer to this page till the end for further details and applying procedures also available on this page.
NHAI Recruitment 2021 Last date
Last date for receipt of the application up to 21.06.2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews.
NHAI Notification 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Chief Executive Officer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last date to apply||21.06.2021|
NHAI Openings 2021 Eligibility criteria
Education Qualification and Experience Required
- The candidate should have B.E./B.Tech. (Civil) with minimum experience of 25 years in construction, operations, and management of road projects.
- Candidates having experience working with NHAI and understanding InvIT regulations shall be preferred. He should have experience in the working culture of NHAI and have dealt with different kinds of Concession Agreements.
NHAI Careers 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidate’s Remuneration is based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate. The Recruitment Contract is for two years with an extension of one year. The position will be based out of Delhi.
NHAI Recruitment 2021 Job Description
The selected candidate shall be responsible for the overall planning, design, operations, and maintenance of the highway assets and also responsible for governance-establishment and performance, project implementation and management agreement (PIMA), P& L Management of the PMC, Business set-up, capacity building & Team Management, business operations, and stakeholders management. His experience and other qualities should inter alia include the following:
- The Candidate should have comprehensive experience in the road sector.
- He should have experience in the working culture of NHAI and have dealt with different kinds of Concession Agreements.
- He should have an understanding of InVIT regulations, structure, and procedure. He should have experience as Team Leader and have high ethical standards.
How to Apply for NHAI Job Opportunities 2021?
- Go to the official site of the NHAI website.
- Select About NHAI –> Vacancies –> Current –> Vacancy Details section on the Home page.
- Find and click the “Advertisement for the Appointment of CEO in Project Management Company of INVIT corrigendum / Addendum / Notice Issued” and open it.
- Check eligibility criteria and details.
Eligible candidates can send their updated resumes to Shri SQ Ahmad, GM (Finance), NHAI HQ, New Delhi with the subject line “Application for CEO-PMC”. The last date to submit the applications is 21.06.2021 till 05.00 p.m. and addressed to:
Sh. SQ Ahmad
G-5 & 6 Sector 10 Dwarka
21.06.2021 is the last date to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021.
There is only one vacancy offered for NHAI Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application procedure also available on this page.