NHAI Recruitment 2021 Notification – BE / B.Tech can Attention | Apply Online link Expired Soon. This is Last Date Reminder Notification for NHAI Vacancy!!! Earlier, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for recruitment to the post of General Manager (Information Technology), General Manager (Environment), General Manager (Legal) and Assistant Manager (Administration) on Few Weeks Ago!!! The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may only apply. NHAI shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush. So, Candidates who are not yet too applied for this Recruitment may submit your applications on or before 15.11.2021.
NHAI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF | NHAI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- The applicants who apply for the post with respect to the advertisement shall not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently.
- Interested Candidates must have completed BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology or specialized equivalent qualification from a recognized University/from a institute of repute/C level certification course from DOEACC OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ NIL Technology (any discipline)/ Science and MBA (Information System/ Information Technology)/ Advance or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications/Advanced Computing/Mobile Computing/IT Infrastructure, System and Security/Cyber Security/Embedded Systems.
- The period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization / department, shall ordinarily be 03 years which may be extended for another 01 year with the approval of Chairman, NHAI. Further, extension beyond 4th year and up to a maximum of 10 years shall be with the approval of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Job Seekers do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 56 years of age with At least three years’ experience in Administration / Establishment / Human Resource / Personnel Management.
- In case of selection on deputation basis, applicants who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those applicants who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on the closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Step 1: The applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for accessing the link for applying online. The link may be opened on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Step 2: Click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
Step 3: Once you click on “APPLY” system will redirect you to NHAI portal and Create the registration with User ID (User id can be anything), Create the password, Name and others.
Step 4: Once you entered all the above details, login to the system with the user id and password.
Step 5: Fill the complete application with All the fields in the form are mandatory fields.
Step 6: After filling the application form, click on ‘preview’ button to check all the information filled by you are correct or not.
Step 7: After saving the document, apply for the position. Select the post and click on ‘submit your application’ button.
Step 8: Once you click on ‘submit your application button’, system will take you to the next screen, where you can see the ‘reference number’ and you would also be having an option to download the form.
Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and photocopy of APARs/ACRs for the last five (05) years, should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 30.11.2021). DGM (HR &Admn.)-I , National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Interested Candidates must have completed BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology or specialized equivalent qualification from a recognized University/from a institute of repute/C level certification course from DOEACC.
Job Seekers do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 56 years of age.
Selection will be based on deputation basis.