NHAI Recruitment 2022 Notification – Job Seekers who having Degree can Apply Fast. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for recruitment to the posts of Hindi Officer, Senior Principal Private Secretary and Assistant Manager (Legal) from Eligible and Dynamic Candidates. Last Date for submission of Online application is 24.02.2022.
The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may only apply. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. NHAI shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Last Date | NHAI Recruitment 2022 Last Date to Apply Online:
- Candidates holding analogous post on regular basis in the pay scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (pre- revised in CDA pattern, equivalent to Pay Level 10 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/department.
- with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- (pre-revised in CDA pattern, equivalent to Pay Level 7 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/department; OR.
- Applicants do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 56 years of age. Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding his/her appointment in the same or other organization, shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years.
- The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned for the post(s). By deputation from officers under the Central government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies.
- The applicants are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date and also ensure that the Print-Out of the ONLINE Application Form along with requisite documents is forwarded through their Parent Departments within the stipulated time.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates holding analogous post on regular basis in the pay scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Applicants do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 56 years of age.
Selection will be based as per norms.