NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2020: National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI)has Released the Notification for the Post of General Manager for one Vacancy. This Job Application Will be Valid From 28.09.2020. More details on NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI)|
|Name of Post||General Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||one|
|Last Date for Application||28.09.2020|
Educational Qualification For the NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2020:
Degree of a recognized University, with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering from a recognized University.
Vacancies For the NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2020:
General Manager = 01 Posts
Age Limit For the NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2020:
For Deputation: Not exceeding 56 years. (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
Pay Scale For the NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2020:
Holding analogous post on regular basis in the pay scale of Pay Band-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000) with Grade Pay Rs.8700/- (pre-revised in CDA pattern, equivalent to Level 13 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC).
General Instruction For the NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2020:
- SC/ST/Minority Community / Women/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of ONLINE applications (28.09.2020).
How To Apply For the NHAI General Manager Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website.
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login
- Click ‘New Registration’ and then sign-up by filling-up the Application Registration Details.
- Click ‘Preview’ and ‘Final Submit’ button are available. Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing / providing the correct details while filling-up the online application.
- The applicants are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date and also ensure that the Print-Out of the ONLINE Application Form.
- Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and photocopy of APARs/ACRs for the last five (05) years, should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 09.10.2020 (6.00 PM).
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
DGM (HR &Admn.)-I , National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
Apply Online Link – Click Here
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|