NFSM Recruitment 2021 Out – Salary Rs.65000/- ||Download Application Form: Directorate of Oilseeds Development under the National Food Security mission (NFSM) invites the application for the post of Consultant. There is a one number of vacancies for the post. The eligible & interested candidates are advised to apply for post within 20 days. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may apply Consultant Post.
NFSM Recruitment 2021 age limit, salary selection process, and other details are described below. Candidates who are interested in the positions will read more about them on our blog. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for you to use. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream jobs.
NFSM Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Directorate of Oilseeds Development under National Food Security mission (NFSM)|
|Name of the Post||
No. of Vacancy
|within 20 days|
NFSM Consultant Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Before applying for the NFSM Recruitment 2021, a candidate must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, make sure that everything on this page is right. As of April 15, 2021, the Maximum age limit for this position is 65 years. For more details, candidates can visit the official website.
- Candidates should completed M.Sc.(Agri) in Agronomy/ Agriculture Extension/ Soil Science/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Protection/ any other Agricultural Sciences with at least 8 years of experience in production or Field crops or PhD in above subjects with at least 5 years of experience in production of Field crops. Ability to analyze data and preparation of projects, writing reports and Knowledge on Computer operation
NFSM Consultant Duties:
- To provide technical support to the Director/Officers of the Directorate on matters related to interventions of the Mission.
- To examine the action plans and to develop standardized formats for components of action plan
- To assists states in planning, formulation of NFSM action plans, wherever required.
- To provide tecianical assistance to NFSM staff in scrutinizing the action plans received from the states.
- To follow progress with respect to established time-lines and indicators for completion of each activity
- To monitor the quality of implementation of various interventions proposed in the Mission for improving the production of NFSM crops.
- To assist Director and other officers of Directorate in synchronizing and synergizing with other divisions of DAC & FW; State governments: State Agriculture Universities; ICAR research institutions and other stake holders on technical front.
NFSM Consultant Salary Details 2021:
The salary for the role is Rs. 65, 000/- plus Rs. 3,000/- for transportation. He will not be eligible for any other benefits. However, he or she will be eligible for EA/DA for official tours, if any, in connection with the Scheme’s implementation, as stated in the revised NFSM guidelines. Candidates will read more about the benefits plan on the official website. Applicants that meet the position’s requirements are encouraged to apply. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance.
NFSM Consultant Selection Process 2021:
The qualified authority will select the applicant based on an interview / personal talk conducted by the Selection / Expert Committee established for the purpose. The final step in the applicant selection process is the board vote. As a result, candidates interested in learning more can visit the official website.
How to Apply NFSM Consultant Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.nfsm.gov.in/.
- Check the notification and click “Consultant” Link.
- Check the eligibility criteria and other details.
- Download the application form and fill the required details.
- Attach the mentioned documents in the application form.
- Send the application form to the given Email: Id.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
There is a one number of vacancies for the post.
The eligible & interested candidates are advised to apply for post within 20 days.
The age limit for the post is maximum 65 years as on April 15, 2021