NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended – Apply Now. National Financial Reporting Authority invites applications from interested and eligible Indian citizens to apply for the following posts as per this vacancy circular. It may please be noted that NFRA reserves the right to change any / all conditions of recruitment at any point of time. Online application form will be made available on NFRA website likely on 29.2.2020.
Recruitment Rules of NFRA have been notified by notification of MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS Government of India, vide Gazette Notification No. G.S.R. 369 (E) dated 16th May, 2019 (copy uploaded on NFRA website nfra.gov.in). Copy of Recruitment Rules of NFRA is available on NFRA website under Acts / Rules menu.
The National Financial Reporting Authority has released the Notification for the Post of Manager and Assistant Manager. Eligible Candidates can Apply for this jobs. Candidates having the CA/CS/ICWA, Post Graduate Qualification and two years of Experience in Accounting or Auditing. Eligible candidates age limit between 21 years to 30 years of age. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply on or Before 29 March 2020. Candidates can apply online only from 29 February 2020 to 29 March 2020. But Now apply online last date will be extended up to 15 June 2020. Further Details can visit our Website.
NFRA Manager Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||National Financial Reporting Authority|
|Post Name||Manager & Assistant Manager|
|Extended Last date to apply||15-06-2020|
NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020 General Instructions:
(i) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
(ii) Decision of NFRA in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the NFRA in this behalf.
(iii) If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
(iv) NFRA would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by NFRA in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, NFRA reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
(v) Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any NFRA recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020 Application Registration:
(i) Candidates can apply online only from 29.2.2020, 00.00 Hrs to 29.3.2020, 23.59 Hrs. No other mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Applicants are first required to go to NFRA website https://nfra.gov.in/ and open the link “Tenders/Advertisements”. Thereafter, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE (ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER)” which will open a new screen. Candidates are required to access their application via NFRA website only.
(iii) There are 2 Posts – Manager and Assistant Manager. A person eligible and applying for both is required to fill in separate applications for each post. Online examination for the posts of Manager and Assistant manager will be different.
(iv) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(v) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(vi) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(vii) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(viii) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
(ix) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(x) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(xi) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. (xii) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xiii) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
(xiv) Click on ‘Submit’ button. Page 11 of 16
(xv) Before applying online candidates should) scan their : – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature (with black ink) – left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) –
Hand Writing Declaration:
- A) A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this Advertisement.
- b) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted
- c) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- d) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- e) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- f) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- g) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. NFRA may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
(i) Unreserved / OBC – Rs.600/- plus GST (presently 18%) as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable transaction charges. For SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)-fee is Nil.
(ii) Payment of application fee/ intimation charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled.
(iii) Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through ONLINE mode. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iv) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
(v) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge
(vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
(vii) Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
(viii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
(ix) For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
(x) To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
(xi) There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
(xii) Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Document Scan and Upload:
(i) Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- a) Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- b) Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- c) Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- d) If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- e) If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- f) If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- g) Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- h) Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- i) Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- j) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- k) If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/ denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
- l) Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- m) Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
- a) The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- b) The applicant has to put his /her left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- c) The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- d) The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- e) The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- f) If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified. g) Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- h) Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and left thumb impression.
- i) For hand written declaration size of file should be 20kb – 50 kb
- j) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb or 50 kb (for hand written declaration)
- k) Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration.
- Left thumb impression (In case there is no Left Hand / Left thumb then Right thumb impression where ever stated in this document)
- a) The applicant has to put his / her left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- b) The hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- File type: jpg / jpeg ii. Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Hand-written declaration
- a) Hand written declaration content is to be as expected.
- b) Hand written declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- c) The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- d) The hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- e) Hand written Declaration i. File type: jpg / jpeg ii. Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height) iii. File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
Procedure for uploading the documents:
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and hand written declaration
- Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
- In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- After uploading the left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her thumb impression / hand written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|