NFR Railway Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for GDMO, Lab Technician and Various Medical Staff Post – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Online Application form Given – Northeast Frontier Railway has released a recruitment notification for the post of Nursing Superintendent, Health & Malaria Inspector/III, Lab Technician, Radiographer and General Duty Medical Doctor. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Last date for submission for online application is 22.05.2021 and 24.05.2021. Eligibility Criteria, Salary structure and other important given in this recruitment. Application form is attached with official notification. Official Notification download link given at the end of the post.
NFR Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Name of the Post||
Health & Malaria Inspector/III
General Duty Medical Doctor
Number of Vacancies
22.05.2021 and 24.05.2021
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy 2021
|Health & Malaria Inspector/III||3|
|General Duty Medical Doctor||8|
NF Railway Recruitment Age Limit
- To apply for the post of Nursing superintendent candidate’s age should between 20 to 40 years.
- For Health & Malaria Inspector/III and Lab Technician candidate’s age should between 18 to 33 years.
- Radiographer age should between 19 to 33 years.
- General Duty Medical Doctor age should not exceed maximum age limit of 53 years and retired railway doctors and government medical doctors age should not exceed 65 years as on 01.05.2021.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST candidate for 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Medical Officer Eligibility
Nursing Superintendent: Candidate should have completed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School ofNursing from recognized institution by the Indian Nursing Council. Candidate should register in Indian Nursing Council.
Health & Malaria Inspector/III: Candidate should have completed B.Sc., Chemistry or who studied Main/Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry with completion of one-year diploma course in Health/Sanitary Inspector can apply or candidate should complete 1-year national trade certificate course in Health/Sanitary Inspector from National Council of Vocational Training can also apply for this requirement.
Lab Technician: Candidate should have completed 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) to apply for the post of Lab Technician.
Radiographer: Candidate should have completed 10 and +2 with Physics and Chemistry and completed Graduation or Diploma in Radiography/X Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology form recognized institution can apply for this recruitment.
GDMO: Candidate should have completed MBBS form recognised institution form MCI and should registered in MCI and any of State Medical Council after completion of 1-year internship. Retired Government doctors state or central government can also apply for this recruitment.
Indian Railway Salary
|Nursing Superintendent||Rs. 44,900|
|Health & Malaria Inspector/III||Rs. 35,400|
|Lab Technician||Rs. 21,700|
|General Duty Medical Doctor||Rs. 75,000|
Medical Officer Selection Process.
Based on the candidate’s qualification and experience applicants will get shortlisted can called for personal Interview. Interview will be conducted on 25.05.2021 and for GDMO Interview will be conducted from 26.05.2021 to 31.05.2021 through WhatsApp mode. Candidates can also call WhatsApp number 9002052510 and 9957555500 to attend Interview.
NFR Railway Contract Details
All the candidate will be appointed for up to 31.03.2021 from the date of engagement. Based on the performance of the candidate the contract period gets extended by N.F.Railway.
NFR Railway Last Date
- For GDMO post candidates should have to submit the application before 24.05.2021.
- For Medical Staff recruitment candidates should submit the application before 22.05.2021.
How to Apply for NFR Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Application form is attached with Official notification.
- Go to official website of Northeast Frontier Railway.
- Go to careers page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Download the official notification and cut the application form.
- Fill the application form and send it to email@example.com.
- GDMO should apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There were totally 37 vacancies were offered in Northeast Frontier Railway.
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 24.05.2021 and 22.05.2021
Selected candidate for the post of GDMO get paid for Rs. 75000 per month.