NFL Recruitment 2020 Released. NFL Senior Manager Recruitment 2020 notification has been recently updated via Advertisement No. 02/ 2020. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is going to hire 4 Senior Manager Jobs. If you want to apply for the NFL Career 2020 then you have to submit your applications on or before 24 March 2020. For more info regarding NFL Recruitment, NFL Careers, and Senior Manager Jobs in NFL, @ natioNFLfertilizers.com vacancy keeps visiting here on our website. All of the details related to the NFL Senior Manager Recruitment 2020 have been given below.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) invites fresh applications from the aspirants for the 4 Senior Manager positions. Interested candidates have to submit their applications for the NFL Recruitment or Bharti on or before 24 March 2020. Interested and eligible applicants have to send their application form and scanned copy of the documents through the email for the screening purpose on or before 24.03.2020.The educational qualification is the CA with a minimum of 55% marks. The upper age limit is 28 years. The applicants below the 28 years of age are eligible to apply for the NFL Senior Manager Recruitment. You can find more brief relating to the NFL Current Jobs Selection Process, Salary, Result, Call Letters, etc. below.
NFL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)|
|Post Name||Senior Manager|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
NFL Senior Manager Vacancy 2020:
They are 04 vacancies for the Post of Senior Manager.
NFL Senior Manager Age Limit 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding 45 years as on 31st January 2020.
NFL Senior Manager Educational Qualification 2020:
Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Cost & Management Accountant from The Institute of Cost Accountants of India OR Two years full time / regular MBA/PGDM with major specialization in Finance / Financial Management with minimum 60% mark.
NFL Senior Manager Application Fees 2020:
Candidates who are all UR / EWS / OBC can Pay Rs 1000/ and SC/ST candidates no need to pay any amount of Application Fees. Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft In Favour Of National Fertilizers Limited Payable At New Delhi.
NFL Senior Manager Important Date 2020:
- Cut-off date of reckoning eligibility for all purposes shall remain 31.01.2020
- Application Proforma is available on the website www.natioNFLfertilizers.com Careers, Recruitment in NFL, Recruitment of Senior Manager (Finance and Accounts) – 2020 w.e.f. 25.02.2020
- Last date of receipt of duly filled-in Application Form along with requisite self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, application fees at Noida office is 24.03.2020 / 31.03.2020 (for far-flung areas as mentioned in advertisement), unless extended and notified on NFL’s website.
General Instructions NFL Senior Manager 2020:
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their Application Forms. While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the matriculation school certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding. For Candidates possessing dual degree MBA/ PGDM, the qualification should be with major specialization in Finance/Financial Management and the candidate will have to provide a certificate indicating from the concerned Institute/ University indicating therein clearly major specialization in Finance/Financial Management.
- The date of declaration of result/issuance of final marks-sheet or passing Certificate, whichever is earlier, shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated in Table 2 of this advertisement shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years. Weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University shall not be considered.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the Application Form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Proof/ Document of Conversion formula is required to be submitted mandatorily along with Application Form. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Central or State Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body, either in permanent or contractual or ad-hoc or temporary or in any manner, shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview and no TA would be paid to them.
- Candidates in their Application Forms have to necessarily declare and provide details in case he/she has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, FIR filed in any Police Station, convicted by the Court of Law for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination or if proceedings are pending against him in any Court of Law.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on NFL‟s website www.natioNFLfertilizers.com under the head “Careers”. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to regularly visit NFL website for latest updates with regard to this advertisement, at least upto 24.03.2020 unless otherwise extended.
General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, NA-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301.
NFL Senior Manager Selction Process 2020:
- Based on the information furnished in the Application Form and self-attested documents submitted by the candidates‟ along with duly signed Application Form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. NFL‟s decision regarding eligibility & short listing of applications shall be final and binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case of receipt of large number of applications, NFL reserves a right to conduct an online test in Delhi – NCR region and/or any other city (ies) of India for the purpose of short listing candidates for interview. Neither TA will be paid nor Boarding and Lodging facilities would be arranged/reimbursed for appearing in the online test.
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview.
- In case, total marks (upto two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (upto two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.
NFL Senior Manager Apply Procedure 2020:
- Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form available on NFL website www.natioNFLfertilizers.com–> Careers–> Recruitment in NFL–>. Recruitment of Senior Manager (Finance and Accounts) – 2020. The Application Form duly filled in and signed, along with self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.6, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “Application For The Post Of Senior Manager (F&A) – 2020” at the following address: “General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301”.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate in the application is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
- Candidates are required to provide their details in Application Form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/ College/ University, work experience including positions held, name of employers with address, nature of duties, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company)/ salary drawn, demand draft for application fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration.
- The candidates should ensure that the details entered in Application Form are correct. Candidates are required to send the duly filled-in Application Form along with self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as detailed at Sl. No. G.6 below so as to reach NFL by 24.03.2020 / 31.03.2020 (Refer Clause G.7 below) failing which their candidature will not be considered and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
- The last date of receipt of duly complete Application Form alongwith all requisite certificates is 24.03.2020, unless extended and notified on NFL‟s website. However, closing date for receipt of applications of candidates presently residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territory of Ladakh, Lahaul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 31.03.2020. Candidates applying from far-flung area should super scribe on envelope “FAR-FLUNG AREA”. In case of false declaration of „Far-Flung Area‟ on envelope vis-à-vis correspondence address mentioned in Application Form enclosed therein, the same shall be summarily „Rejected‟.
- Incomplete Application Forms OR not in prescribed proforma OR not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents OR not fulfilling the eligibility criteria OR received at any other address of NFL other than that as mentioned in Clause No. G.2 above OR received after due date shall be summarily „Rejected‟. It may be noted that applications received without self-attested copies of relevant documents or received after due date i.e. 24.03.2020 (or 31.03.2020 if applicable) shall be summarily rejected and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates should note that scrutiny and short listing of applications would be done on the basis of documents enclosed with the prescribed Application Form. The list of required documents at Clause No. G.6 is indicative and not exhaustive. No interim correspondence by the candidates regarding availability/non – availability of documents would be entertained. Accordingly, candidates are advised to enclose & send self-attested copies of all the relevant documents along with the duly signed Application Form in support of their candidature.
How to Apply NFL Senior Manager 2020
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form available on NFL website www.natioNFLfertilizers.com–> Careers–> Recruitment in NFL–>. Recruitment OF SENIOR MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS) – 2020. The Application Form duly filled in and signed, along with self-attested copies of the documents/certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.6, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR MANAGER (F&A) – 2020 at the General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301 on or Before 24.03.2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|