NFL Recruitment 2020 Released. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment on the post of NFL Jobs 2020 – Anesthesiologist Post in Uttar Pradesh on permanent basis in National Fertilizers Limited (NFL). The National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Government organization and has published this new recruitment notification on 18-03-2020. Candidates are hereby informed to submit the application Online along with the required documents as mentioned in the notification on or before 01-04-2020. The selection process for this Govt Job is through Walk-in-interview. This opening is for Noida, uttar-pradesh location. For more details candidates can visit the official website of National Fertilizers Limited (NFL): https://www.nationalfertilizers.com/ This Govt organization often publish recruitment notifications for 10th or 12th pass, BE/ BTech, BA/ BSc/ BCom, MCA, MBA, MSc or any other graduation or Diploma Engineering. You may find here the list of all latest Jobs in National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) for the year 2020 & 2021.
NFL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||National Fertilizers Limited|
NFL Anesthesiologist Vacancy 2020:
They are totally one vacancy for the post of Anesthesiologist.
NFL Anesthesiologist Age limits 2020:
Candidates can Refer the Notification for Age Limit and Relaxation.
NFL Anesthesiologist Educational Qualification 2020:
Candidates must have M.B.B.S, D.A. OR MD having experience of minimum 10 years.
NFL Anesthesiologist Job Location 2020:
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), Nangal Unit, Naya Nangal (Punjab) – 140 126
NFL Anesthesiologist Selection Process 2020:
The Selection will be based on Interview.
NFL Anesthesiologist General Conditions 2020:
- Candidates must be an Indian National Possessing requisite qualification from a University/ Institute recognized by Medical Council of India
- Eligible and Interested candidates may appear in the Walk in Interview on the Date, time and venue as Mentioned above, with following certificate/documents in original along with on ser of self Attested photocopies of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending walk in Interview/Selection process
- Joining of the candidates will be subject to Medical Fitness
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Nangal, Distt. Rupnager(PB)
NFL Anesthesiologist Terms and Conditions 2020:
- The services of the Contract appointee will be purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year. Based on the requirement/performance, the period of engagement may be extended for another one year.
- He/ She will have to visit the NFL Hospital as and when required by Company’s doctor
- He/ She will have to make his /her own arrangement for visiting NFL Hospital and no transport facility will be provided for this purpose by NFL
- He/ She will have to reside within the radius of lOKm form NFL Hospital, Naya Nangal. However, NFL provides suitable accommodation on normal license fee at par with NFL employees on lease basis as per Company’s Rules, if required. Water and Electricity charges will be charged as applicable to Non-NFL employees
- The payment shall be released on monthly basis within 30 days from submission of the bills.
- The Income Tax as applicable shall be deducted at source, while releasing the payment.
How to Apply NFL Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates in proof of their age, cast, qualification, experience, ID proof etc. and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
Venue: CMO Office, NFL Hospital
Date and Time: 01.04.2020 at 09.00 AM
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|