NFDB Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Internship Program – Vacancy Details and Application form were given – National Fishery Development Board (NFDB), Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying at Hyderabad, Telangana has inviting students who completed their graduation on or after 01-04-2020 for internship program at National Fisheries Development Board, Hyderabad. Students can choose their internship period based on their educational qualification and their need. Applicants will be selected based on their marks scored in Graduation and Post Graduation. Check out the entire post for brief description about this Internship Program. Application form were attached with official Notification were given at the end for the post for your preference
NFDB Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Fishery Development Board|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
NFDB Vacancy 2021
- Under Graduate Students who are pursuing 4th semester or 6th semester can choose 4 week Internship Program there were 10 vacancies offered for 4 weeks internship program
- Students who has completed post graduation or under graduation or graduates who pursuing post graduation can apply for 8 weeks or 12 weeks internship program. 4 vacancies offered for eight weeks internship program and 2 vacancies offered for 12 twelve week internship program
Internship Eligibility Criteria at NFDB
- Bonafide Students from any recognized institution or university from India or abroad who are pursuing or completed bachelor in fisheries science or master in fishery science can apply for this internship program and those students must be citizen of India.
- Under graduate students who are pursuing BFSc 2nd year/ 4th semester if course was 3 years or 3rd year/6th semester if course was 4 years can apply and applicants must secure 60% of marks or equivalent points under CGPA in 1st year/3rd semester of undergraduate program.
- Candidates who completed B.F.Sc or pursuing MFSC first year second with 60% or equivalent points under CGPA in graduate can apply for this internship program.
- Candidates who have appeared for 1st semester exam in MFSC or completed graduation or post graduation before 1-04-2020 with 60% under CGPA in their graduation/ post-graduation can apply for this recruitment.
Internship Stipend NFDB
Salary of the internship program will be given based on their educational qualification and period of internship program. The period of Internship shall be at least four weeks but not exceeding three months.
- Students who took 4 weeks internship program will not get any payment
- Students who appeared for 8 weeks or 12 weeks internship program will get Stipend for Rs. 9000 per month.
Internship Selection Process at NFDB
The Internship Programme named inter-alia seeks to engage students pursuing Under Graduate / Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized University/Institution within India or abroad. Candidate for the internship program by National Fisheries Development Board will be selected based on the marks scored in graduation or post graduation.
How to Apply for NFDB Recruitment 2021
- Go to Official Website of NFDB
- Check the post name of what New section
- Or use the link given in this page
- Download the official Notification, application form were attached with that notification
- Fill the application form and attach the supporting documents
- Send it to “The Chief Executive, NFDB, Fish Building, Pillar No.235, PVNR Expressway, SVP NPA Post, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 500052, Telangana State, India by post
- Or send the filled application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Interested candidates needed to send the filled application through offline or online before 21-05-2021
There were 16 Vacancies offered for the post of NFDB Internship Programs
Candidates should have pursuing or completed graduation or post graduation in BFSc or MFSc