NISG NEGD Consultant Recruitment 2021 Last Date Reminder: National e-Governance Division (NEGD) has released a recruitment notification for senior Consultant & Consultant for filling up various vacancies. Candidates who are willing to apply should submit their response before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 21 May 2021. The candidates who are interested in this page can check the details of this recruitment in this page. The direct link to online application is provided below in this page.
NEGD Consultant Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed B.E / B. Tech(CS/IT/Electronics and Communication) / MCA, Post Graduation in MBA / M. Tech is Desirable Criteria for NEGD Recruitment 2021.
- Senior Consultant: 10 plus years of experience in IT Projects, software development, security management in IT projects, Preferred Industry certifications like PMP, PMI, Prince 2etc. are desirable, 3 to 5 years experience of managing a complete life cycle of large scale IT / eGovernance projects
- Consultant: 4 plus years of experience in IT Projects, software development, security management in IT projects, Preferred Industry certifications like PMP, PMI, Prince 2 etc. are desirable, 2 years experience of managing a complete life cycle or large scale IT / eGovernance projects.
How to Apply for NISG NEGD Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the NEGD’s official website, negd.gov.in.
- Now refer the consultant and senior consultant notification
- Examine the qualifications requirements and, if you meet them, apply for this NEGD Recruitment 2021.
- To apply online, go to the page below.
- Fill out the application form on the NISG website
- Please submit the application
The last date for apply to the post is 21 May 2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.
The post name is senior Consultant & Consultant