NeGD Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: National E-Governance Division NEGD has released the Notification for the post of PMU – Consultant, Data Analyst Manager IT, Senior PHP Developer (Laravel), PHP Developer (Laravel & Word Press) and others. Online Applications will be available from 21.06.2023 to 01.07.2023.
NeGD Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Organization||National E-Governance Division NEGD|
|Designation||PMU – Consultant, Data Analyst Manager IT, Senior PHP Developer (Laravel), PHP Developer (Laravel & Word Press) and others|
|No of Vacancy||01|
|Apply Online Opening From||21.06.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||01.07.2023|
NeGD Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech (Computer science/IT) and full-time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with 8+ years of solid project management experience.
- Applicants shall have 5+ year experience as a data analyst in one or multiple private or a government organization and Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
NeGD Recruitment 2023 Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of various IT projects across Central/State Departments. Undertake requirement gathering from departments for their IT needs.
- Support in development of project management document and make demonstration to the Departments concerned.
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
How to Apply for NeGD Recruitment 2023:
Eligible candidates may apply online from 21.06.2023 to 01.07.2023.
- First, go to the official website at negd.gov.in and search for the NeGD Careers.
- Check your eligibility by opening the job notification for PMU-Consultant, Data Analyst Manager IT, Senior PHP Developer (Laravel), PHP Developer (Laravel & Word Press), and more positions.
- Before beginning the application form, please verify the closing date.
- If you meet the requirements, accurately complete the application.
Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech (Computer science/IT) and full-time MBA / PG Diploma in Management.
Applicants shall have 5+ year of experience as a data analyst in one.
Candidates can apply for NeGD Recruitment 2023 from our website.