NEET UG 2020 – 5 Medical Colleges allot MBBS Seats for COVID Warriors!!! Here’s How to Apply. Five Medical Colleges allotted MBBS Seats for COVID Warriors Children. Upon to this Medical Counselling Committee, has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for this special quota. The Five Seats are reserved for the candidates who qualified in NEET UG Exam held in September.
Eligibility to apply for Allotted Seats:
- Only NEET UG Qualified and eligible children of COVID Warriors should apply
- Students should apply for the seats through the respective Directorate of Medical Education/Directorate of Health Services (DHS) of their domicile states.
The 5 Medical Colleges are:
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi (for Girls only),
- MGMS, Wardha, Maharashtra
- NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur, MP
- JLN Medical College, Ajmer, Rajasthan
- Medical College, Haldwani , Uttarakhand
How to Apply for NEET UG Special Quota:
If you are fulfill the above eligibility criteria then download application form from the below link. Nominations/applications have to be routed through the DME or DHS of the concerned state after scrutiny about their eligibility. The authorities will after send such applications to Medical Council Committee (MCC) for allotment as per the NEET merit list
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
How many seats are allotted for COVID19 Warriors Children?
There are totally 5 seats are allotted under this special quota for COVID19 Warriors Children
How many colleges allotted seats for COVID19 Warriors Children Special Quota?
The 5 Medical Colleges allotted seats for COVID19 Warrior children
· Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi (for Girls only),
· MGMS, Wardha, Maharashtra
· NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur, MP
· JLN Medical College, Ajmer, Rajasthan
· Govt. Medical College, Haldwani , Uttarakhand
Where can I download the application form COVID19 Warriors Children Special Quota?
You can download it from the official site or from the above link