NEET UG 2022 Correction Window; Other Updates Here | Download Schedule & Exam Details!! The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) (UG) is being conducted by the National Testing Agency for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS Courses. Now the notification released and also registration gets over, the next process is application correction. So, the details about the admission process briefly given below refer it.
NEET UG 2022 Exam Details:
NEET (UG) – 2021 is a Pen & Paper-based Test, which needs to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable OMR sheet using Ball Point Pen
The candidate will be required to bring the following to the Examination Centre:
Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking)
- Additional passport size photograph same as uploaded on Application Form, which you need to paste on Attendance Sheet
- One Postcard size (4’’X 6”) color photograph affixed on the designated space (page 2) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) with white background should be pasted on the Proforma downloaded with the Admit Card and should be handed over to Invigilator at the Centre duly filled in
- Any Valid Photo Identification Proof issued by the government” – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ 12th Class Board Admits or Registration card/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ EAadhaar/Ration Card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo. All other ID/Photocopies of IDs even if attested/scanned photo of IDs in mobile phone will NOT be considered as valid ID Proof),
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50ml).
- Before reaching the Centre, the candidates must enter the required details in the Undertaking in legible handwriting.
- You need to carry PwD Certificate, if applicable Note: A candidate who does not bring the downloaded proforma with a postcard size (4”X6”) photograph pasted and one passport size photograph will not be allowed to sit in the examination and shall lead to his/her disqualification.
- COVID instructions also given candidates are requested to follow that must.
- Announcement of the City of Examination – To be intimated later on the website
- Downloading of Admit Cards from the NTA website – To be intimated later on the website
- Date of Examination – 17 July 2022 (Sunday)
- Duration of Examination – 200 minutes (03 hours 20 Minutes)
- Timing of Examination – 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST)
- Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2022 Examination – As indicated on Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys – To be announced later on the website
- Declaration of Result on NTA website – To be announced later on the website
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
A correction facility may be given. The schedule will be intimated later on the website
There will be Negative Marking for both Sections i.e. Section A and Section B.
The duration of the Examination will be 200 minutes (03:20 hours) from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST) and shall be uniform for all candidates.