NEEPCO Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has Released the Notification for the Post of Director(Finance) for Vacancies .The Last Date Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 01/12/2020.More Details on NEEPCO Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)|
|Name of Post||Director(Finance)|
|Last Date for Application||01.12.2020|
Educational Qualification For the NEEPCO Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
Experience For the NEEPCO Recruitment 2020:
The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute.
Pay Scale For the NEEPCO Recruitment 2020:
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
Age Limit For the NEEPCO Recruitment 2020:
2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy& 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy.
Selection Process For the NEEPCO Recruitment 2020:
Candidate conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of interview, for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE.
How To Apply For the NEEPCO Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|