ICAR NDRI Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for SRF, JRF and various others Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Application form download link Given – ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Young Professional – I, Young Professional-II, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Office Assistant. There were totally 12 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Candidates should have to apply before 16.06.2021 for this recruitment. Application form is attached with official Notification. Official Notification Download link given at the end of the post.
NDRI Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute|
|Name of the Post||
Young Professional – I, Young Professional-II, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Office Assistant
Number of Vacancies
NDRI Vacancy 2021
|Young Professional I||1|
|Young Professional II||1|
NDRI Age Limit
- For SRF post the upper age limit is 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women.
- For JRF the Upper age limit is 30 years for Men and 35 years for Women.
- For Young Professional I, II and Office Assistant candidates age should between 21 to 45 years.
NDRI Karnal Eligibility
Young Professional I: To apply for this post candidate should have completed graduation in any field of Agriculture Science/Allied Science. Applicant who has Computer Knowledge/CCC diploma will be preferred.
Young Professional II: Candidate should have completed PG in Animal Nutrition/Dairy Microbiology/Microbiology/animal Biochemistry/Bioinformatics to apply for this recruitment. Candidates who have experience in Rumen Microbiology or related field will be preferred.
SRF: Applicant should have completed Post Graduation in Life Science discipline or related. Candidates who post qualification experience in related field. Candidate should clear Gate or NET. For more details about educational qualification check the official notification.
JRF: Candidate should complete Master’s degree in Animal Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Physiology/Life Sciences. Candidate should have minimum 2 years of work experience in related field. Candidate should complete NET to apply for this post.
Office Assistant: Candidate should have completed commerce degree and who have knowledge in computer, MS Word, MS Excel etc. will be preferred.
NDRI Salary Details
|Young Professional||Rs. 25000|
|SRF||Rs. 31000 to Rs. 35000|
|JRF||Rs. 31000 to Rs. 35000|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 15000|
JRF Selection Process at NDRI
Based on the eligibility criteria, qualification and previous work experience candidates will be shortlisted for personal Interview. Interview will be conducted on Online Mode. Interview Details will be sent to shortlisted candidates only.
Documents Required for NDRI Recruitment
Candidates should have to attach listed documents along with the application form.
- Completely filled application form.
- 10 or SSLC certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Graduation, PG and PhD certificate.
- NET qualified certificate.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
- NOC Certificate.
How to apply for NDRI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of NDRI.
- Go to careers page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to download the notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form should be submitted before 16.06.2021.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply before 16.06.2021 for NDRI Recruitment 2021.
There were totally 12 vacancies were offered for NDRI Recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate for the post of office assistant will get paid for Rs. 15000 per month.