NDDB Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Officer on Special Duty Post – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Online Application link Given – National Dairy Development Board has released a recruitment notification for the post of Officer on Special Duty (ICT) – Android Developer. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment. Interested candidate can apply for this recruitment through online only before 05.06.2021. Official Notification and online application link given at the end of the post of your preference.
NDDB Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Dairy Development Board|
Name of the Post
|Officer on Special Duty|
|Number of Vacancy||
NDDB Vacancy 2021
There is one vacancy were offered for the post of Officer on Special Duty at National Duty Development Board for the period of 1 year. The job location for this post is Anand.
Officer on Special Duty Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed B.E./M.E. (IT/Computers) or B.Tech./M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MSc (Computer Science) or MCA or equivalent to apply for this post
- Applicant must have minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Candidate should have experience in Android, JAVA & .NET application development.
- Applicant should have knowledge in RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
NDDB Special Duty Officer Job Description
NDDB expecting experienced professionals for ICT Group to work in INAPH team. INAPH (Information Network for Animal Productivity & Health), facilitates the capturing of real time data on Animal Identification, Breeding, Nutrition and Health Service delivered at Farmer’s Doorstep. Officer on special duty isunit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Bug fixing and improving application performance.
Roles of Special Duty Officer at NDDB
- Officer on special duty should Develop, customize, implement and support Android & Web Application solutions.
- Role Bearer is responsible for Android and Web Application programming, customization, troubleshooting & maintenance and integration with other applications.
- Candidate should support current team of ICT responsible for maintenance and support of ICT Applications.
- Special Duty Officer is responsible for Development and Implementation support for reporting and analytical tool.
NDDB Skills required for Officer Special Duty
- Candidate should have knowledge in general mobile landscape. Architectures, trends, emerging technologies, Web service development and hosting on server.
- Applicant should have knowledge about Window service, Console service and Responsive web design e.g. Bootstrap frame work.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in JAVA and .NET stack.
- Candidate should have ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
How to apply for NDDB Recruitment 2021?
- Go to NDDB official website.
- Go to careers page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application form completely and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Officer on Special Duty at NDDB Recruitment 2021.
Candidate should have to submit the online application for Officer on Special Duty recruitment on or before 05.06.2021.
No, candidate should have minimum 5 years of work experience to apply for NDDB recruitment 2021.