NCW Recruitment 2020: National Commission for Women (NCW) has Released the Notification for the post of Consultant for one Vacancy. This Application Form Will Be Available From 4.08.2020 to 21.09.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
NCW Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||National Commission for Women (NCW)|
|Name of Post||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||One Vacancy|
|Start Date For Application||4.08.2020|
|Last Date for Application||21.09.2020|
Educational Qualification For the NCW Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which Regarding Information based on the Master Degree in Psychology, M. Phil in Medical & Social Psychology, and Ph.D in Psychology from a recognized University. OR MBBS and M.D. Psychiatry. Having a minimum of five years experience in the relevant field Recognition of the qualification in below official notification check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
Age Limit For the NCW Recruitment 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding upper age limit of 70 years check the official Notification in below Mention here.
Tenure Period For the NCW Recruitment 2020:
- Initially for a period one year or up to the age of 70 years whichever is earlier on payment of professional fee for Retired Officers from Central/ State Government
- Last Pay drawn minus pension + applicable DA subject to a maximum of Rs.65.000/- For short term contract: month. Rs.65, 000/- per.
Selection Process For the NCW Recruitment 2020:
The Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview. Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
How To Apply For the NCW Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website.
- The applications from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format may please be forwarded to the Under Secretary (Establishment), National Commission for Women, Plot No,21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi — 110 025. The applications may also be forwarded by email to The last date for submission of applications is 21.09.2020.
- Interested candidates may send a copy of updated CV self-attested copies Send the application form to this following email with all the necessary documents.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|