NCRTC Recruitment 2021 National Capital Region Transport Corporation has released a notification for the requirement of experienced Civil Engineers for various post namely General Manager (civil, track, design) and Assistant manager (civil). NCRTC is started a project for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region. Interested and eligible candidate and apply through post before Last day of submission. Eligibility Criteria and other important details were given below.
Name of the Department
|National Capital Region Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Post||
· General Manger
· Assistant Manager
No of Vacancies
|Last Date to Application||
NCRTC GM and AM Qualification:
- For the post of General Manager and Assistant Manger candidates should have B.E/B.Tech (civil)
- For the Post of General Manager candidates should have minimum 8 years experience in civil engineering
- For the post of Assistant Manager candidates should have minimum 3 years experience in civil engineering
NCRTC Age limit for General Manger and Assistant Manager
- For Assistant Manger candidates should not exceed the maximum age limit of 40 years as on 19.02.2021
- For General Manager candidate should not exceed the maximum age limit of 50 years as on 19.02.2021
Salary Details for the post of Assistant Manager and General Manager
- General Manager will be paid up to Rs. 209200 per month
- Assistant Manger will be paid up to Rs. 17,750 per month
Selection Procedure for Assistant Manager and General Manager for NCRTC
- Applicant will be shortlisted for interview based on eligibility and experience in the relevant field
- If the number of eligible applicants were high NCRTC will conduct written exam to shortlist candidates for interview.
Documents needed to attach with Application
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter/ Office Order of appointment with latest salary slip issued by current employer.
- Copies of the APARs
- Office order of joining the organization & initial grade. (v) Office order showing promotion to present grade.
- Experience Certificate/ Office Order/Duty allocation order etc.
- ‘NOC’ from concerned Department/ Employer. In case of non availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.
How to apply
- Download the application form from the official notification given below
- Fill out the application form and attached the required documents
- Send the post to Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
- Send the post as the application will get reached before 12.03.2021
For further details check out the official notification
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Is experience required for NCRTC assistant manager post?
Yes, 3 years of experience in relevant field required
What is the abbreviation of NCRTC?
National Capital Region Transport Corporation
What is the Upper age limit for General Manager?
The upper age limit is 50 years for general manager post