NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Begins – 226 Train Operator & Other Vacancies: Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate, Technician, and Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller roles have been offered by the National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC). There are 226 positions available for this position. Now, on September 15, 2021, the board has activated the Apply online link for the above-mentioned job, and qualified persons can apply by September 30, 2021.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be 28 years old or older. Only reserved positions will be eligible for a 5-year age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and a 3-year age relaxation for OBC candidates (as per the Central List). (The OBC certificate must be in the Central Government’s format.) 3 Years Diploma in Computer Sc./ IT/BCA/B.Sc. (IT) or 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) in relevant filed or ITI(NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in relevant filed or 3 Years Diploma in Computer Sc./ IT/BCA/B.Sc. (IT) or 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths
- The monthly compensation ranges from Rs. 23850 to Rs. 35250 for this position. UR, OBC, EWS, and Ex-Servicemen candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only), plus applicable transaction processing fees and GST. Candidates who fall under the SC/ST category are exempt from paying any fees. A computer-based exam (CBT) and a psychometric test will be used in the selection process, followed by a medical fitness test in line with the Indian Railway Medical Manual’s medical criteria.
How to Apply NCRTC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are first required to go to the NCRTC’s website www.ncrtc.in and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, Candidates may open the recruitment notification titled “Click here for O&M Vacancy Notice No. O&M-01/2021”.
- Candidates should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
- The candidate needs to register themselves.
- On Successful Completion of registration an application registration no. /login id and password will be generated.
- Candidates should fill up the application form and pay application fee.
- Submit the application and take a print out.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
There are 226 positions available for this position.
Qualified persons can apply by September 30, 2021.
The monthly compensation ranges from Rs. 23850 to Rs. 35250 for this position.