NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply – Check Details Here || Apply Now!!! One opportunity has been announced by the National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) for the position of Inspector/ Bridge (at E1 Level). The online registration and application submission date is September 23, 2021. Candidates who are interested should respond before the deadline.
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree in civil or mechanical engineering, or an equivalent degree. Candidates must have at least 15 years of experience inspecting and erecting steel bridges in Metro Rail or Railways.
- For the position of Inspector/ Bridge, candidates must be age up to 65 years as of September 6, 2021. The salary rate for candidates should be Rs.50000-160000(IDA) E2 or Rs.56100-177500(CDA) L-10 or Rs.53100-167800(CDA) L-9. The shortlisted candidates will be paid according to the board’s guidelines. Other details will be revealed at a later time.
How to Apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to https://www.ncrtc.in to see the official website.
- Select the “Careers” option.
- Candidates must select the option to apply online.
- Fill out the application following the submission of an online application,
- Fill out the application and send it through the appropriate channel.
There is only one numbers of vacancies for the posts.
The last date for receipt of the application is 23.9.2021.
Candidates should have not more than 65 years.