NCL Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Northern Coalfields Limited invites online applications from Indian nationals possessing minimum qualifications required for regular appointment to the positions of Accountant/Cost Accountant Tech Grade-A, Overseer Grade-C, Amin Grade D and Junior Chemist T & S Grade-D Post. Candidates can apply online from 16.03.2020 to 30.03.2020. NCL Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
NCL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Post Name||Accountant/Cost Accountant Tech Grade-A, Overseer Grade-C, Amin Grade D and Junior Chemist T & S Grade-D|
|Walk-In Date||16.03.2020 to 30.03.2020|
NCL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Accountant/Cost accountant Tech Grade-A – 41
Overseer Grade-C – 35
Amin Grade D – 10
Junior Chemist T & S Grade-D – 07
NCL Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Matriculate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board of examination/ Diploma in Civil Engg/ Graduate in Science with Chemistry/ Amanat examination certificate
NCL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
The candidate(s) must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on the Crucial date and the age limit not exceed 30 years on the crucial date. However, relaxation in the upper age limit of 30 years
NCL Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Minimum of T&S Gr. A (Monthly Rated) Basic pay Rs 37063.41
NCL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Eligible candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as on the crucial date as specified under this Notification will be required to appear for a Written Test. The selection will be based on a candidate‟s relative score in the written test.
NCL Recruitment 2020 Examination Fee:
Un Reserved /OBC /EWS – Rs 500.00
SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM / Departmental Candidates – NIL
How to Apply for NCL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are advised to login into the official website of NCL by using URL www.nclcil.in.>Career>Recruitment >Notification for Direct Recruitment of Accountant/Cost accountant Tech Grade-A, Overseer Grade-C, Amin Grade D, Junior Chemist T & S Grade-D> Apply online.
- Employment Notification is available in both English and Hindi. Candidates may select either of them at their convenience.
- Candidates are advised to go through the provisions of the complete Employment Notification carefully for assessing his/her eligibility.
- Candidates belonging to categories other than SC/ST/Ex Servicemen/ Departmental Candidate & PwBD categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees only) only through the online facility of „SB Collect‟.
- If a candidate has gone through the advertisement properly then they have to utilize the links as given below for making their application to the post as per eligibility.
- Step1: Registration Step2: Fee payment Step3: Apply Step4: Submission
Apply Online – Link Activate on 16.03.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|