NCL Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Apprentice in various Trade – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Online Application Link Given – Northern Coalfields Limited has released apprenticeship recruitment notification for the post of Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Motor Mechanic. There were totally 1500 vacancies were hired on contractual basis. Candidates who completed ITI from UP or MP based institute can apply for this recruitment from 10.06.2021. Eligibility Criteria, Official Notification and Online Application link Given at the end of the post.
NCL CIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Northern Coalfields Limited|
Name of the Post
|Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Motor Mechanic|
Number of Vacancies
|Application Starting Date||
NCL Coal Fields Apprentice Vacancy 2021
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||100|
Apprentice Age Limit at NCL Coal Fields Ltd
Candidate’s age should between 16 years to 24 years as on 30.06.2021 to apply for this recruitment. 5 years of age relaxation will be given for SC/ ST candidates. 3 years of age limit given for OBC candidates and 10 years of age relaxation will be given for PWD candidates.
NCL Recruitment Eligibility for Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed 8th standard or 10th standard with ITI in Welder Trade or Electrician Trade or Fitter Trade or Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute.
- Candidate should complete ITI as full-time course and secure minimum 50% marks. SC/ ST and PWD candidates should secured 45% it their graduation.
- Educational qualification and age qualification will be calculated as on 30.06.2021.
Apprentice Selection Process at NCL
Based on the marks obtained in the ITI candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. If applicant should have fall under the eligibility criteria, he/she will be rejected. Candidates who not uploaded the documents correctly or completely then that application also rejected from the recruitment process. Applicants are advised to check official website constantly. The recruitment procedure will be informed in that website.
NCL Apprentice Documents Required
Candidates should have to upload the listed documents while filling the application form.
- Recent clear Colour photograph (not older than six months)
- Candidate’s Self Signature and Parent or guardian Signature
- Educational Certificates such as ITI Mark sheet & Certificate &8th/10th Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
- Government ID proof such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card should be uploaded.
- Caste Certificate or PWDs Certificate if applicable.
- Bank Account Details
How to Apply NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Application Process contains 2 stages 1st candidate needed to apply in NAPS portal and should have to apply in NCLCIL website. Application Portal will be opened from 10.06.2021. After the application portal was opened follow these procedures.
- In 1st stage, go to NAPS website.
- Search the establishment number Establishment Registration no. E01162300007.
- Then click apply for this opportunity and fill the application form.
- Then go to NCLCIL recruitment page.
- Find NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2021-22 link
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- Fill all the details already gave in NAPS Portal.
- Upload the required documents and submit it.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 09.07.2021.
There were totally 1500 vacancies were offered for NCL Apprenticeship recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have completed ITI from MP or UP based universities to apply for this recruitment.