NBCC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for General Manager Post – Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Official Notification Given – NBCC has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Chief General Manager. There are 5 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment up to 28.06.2021. Selected candidate will be paid up to Rs. 260000 per month. Eligibility criteria and Application procedure given in this post. Official Notification download link given at the end of the page.
NBCC India Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Chief General Manager (Civil)|
Number of Vacancies
|Hard Copy Application Form||
There were 5 vacancy offered for the post of Chief General Manager (Engg) (Civil) at NBCC. These vacancies were distributed as 4 for UR and 1 for OBC.
General Manager Age Limit
- Candidate’s age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 57 years to apply for the post of Chief General Manager at NBCC.
NBCC Educational Qualification for GM
Candidate should have completed full time degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from government recognized University or Institution.
General Manager Experience Required at NBCC
- Applicant should have minimum 18 years of work experience in the field of PMC/ EPC/ Real Estate or Infrastructure.
- Candidate should have been worked on regular basis with the pay scale of Rs. 90000 to Rs. 240000 or with level 13 pay scale at Government organisation or PSU for minimum 2 years.
- Or candidate should have worked with minimum turnover of Rs. 500 crores or more.
- Candidate who completed master degree in related field will get advantages.
- For more details about experience qualification check official notification.
General Manager Salary at NBCC
Selected candidate for the post of Chief General Manager at NBCC will get paid for Rs. 100000 to Rs. 260000 per month. Salary will be given based on candidate’s qualification and experience.
NBCC Selection Process for General Manager
Based on candidates’ profile, qualification and experience applicant will be shortlisted for personal interview. Shortlisted candidates name will be displayed in official website of NBCC and separate email containing interview details send to shortlisted candidates. Based on the performance on personal interview candidates will be selected.
NBCC Application fee
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee. SC, ST, PWD and Departmental candidate are exempted from payment of application fee. Fee should be paid through online only.
NBCC Documents required
Candidates needed to attach the listed documents along with the application form.
- Matriculation or Secondary School certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Graduation mark sheet.
- Experience certificate.
- Caste Certificate if candidate belong to SC or ST candidate.
- Photo ID proof Issued by government of India.
- Recent Passport size photographs.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of NBCC.
- Go to careers page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to download the notification.
- Read the notification completely and create a CV.
- Attach required documents.
- Send it to email@example.com before 28.06.2021 and
- Send the hard copy to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd floor, corporate office, near Lodhi hotel, Lodhi road, New Delhi 110003 Before 05.07.2021
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidate should submit the soft copy of application form on or before 28.06.2021.
There were totally 5 vacancies were offered for the post of General Manager at NBCC recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate for the post of General Manger in NBCC get paid for Rs. 100000 to Rs. 260000 per month.