IRCON Recruitment 2022 Under MHRD NATS: Jobs for Engineering Graduates – No Interview; Apply Online Now!!! The IRCON International Limited (IRCON) is Planning to Recruit Potential Candidate for the Job of Technician (Diploma)/Graduate Apprentices. The Details for the Vacant Position is available below. Applicants can view the available Information and Apply Online within the Due Date.
IRCON International Limited Vacancy Details
|Board Name||Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON)|
|Post Name||Technician (Diploma)/Graduate Apprentices|
|Last Date||17-08-2022(Online) and 24-08-2022 (Offline)|
IRCON Job Vacancy:
There are 31 Vacancies for Technician (Diploma)/Graduate Apprentices. The Vacancy Distributions are:
- Civil – 12 Vacancies
- Electrical – 4 Vacancies
- S&T – 3 Vacancies
- Civil – 8 Vacancies
- Electrical – 2 Vacancies
- S&T – 2 Vacancies
IRCON International Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
The Qualification to Apply for the Vacancy is Having Diploma or Graduate or equivalent in Engineering/Technology Streams
IRCON Recruitment Age Limit:
The Age Limit to Register for the Vacant Position is 18 Years to 30 Years as on the Date of 01.08.2022
IRCON Job Selection Process:
- The Candidates will be Appointed on the basis of merit list Prepared with Marks Secured by the Applicants in Minimum Educational Qualification.
- There is No Interview Process.
- The Candidates will be Appointed for the Training Duration of 1 Year.
IRCON Recruitment Salary:
The Appointed Candidates will given the Stipend of:
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs 10,000/- Per Month
- Technician (Diploma) Holders – Rs 8,500/- Per Month
How to Apply for IRCON International Limited Recruitment:
- Check Official Site: http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Check for the Job Notice under the “Announcement” Column
- The candidates have to enroll/register themselves on website as “Student” before online application for apprenticeship at IRCON.
- The printout of finally submitted application must be send it to Postal Address: CGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd., C4 District Centre, Saket New Delhi-110017
- The Due Date to Apply Online for the Post is 17-08-2022 (Online) and 24-08-2022 (Offline)
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Qualification to Apply for the Vacancy is having Diploma or Graduate or equivalent in Engineering/Technology Streams
The Appointed Candidates will given the Stipend Upto Rs. 10, 000 Per Month.
The Due Date to Apply Online for the Post is 17-08-2022 (Online) and 24-08-2022 (Offline)