National Postal Day is observed on October 10. Every year National Postal Day is observed on October 10. This National Postal Day is an extension of World Post Day, which is celebrated on 9 October Every year and also National Postal Week is celebrated from October 9 to 15.
National Post Day aims to commemorate the role played by the Indian postal department for the past 150 years, which was founded in 1854 by Lord Dalhousie.
This National Postal Day is an extension of World Post Day. World Post Day was established by the 1969 UPU Congress in Tokyo, Japan. The day was declared by Shri Anand Mohan Narula, a member of the Indian delegation. Since then, World Post Day has been observed every year on October 9.
- National Postal Day is an extension of which date? – World Post Day
- World Post Day is celebrated on – October 10
- World Post Day is declared on – 1969
- National Postal Week is celebrated on – October 9 -15
- Who Proposed the World Post Day in 1969? – Shri Anand Mohan Narula
- Universal Postal Union established on – 1874
- Who is the Founder of Universal Postal Union? – Heinrich von Stephan
- Headquarters of Universal Postal Union located at – Bern, Switzerland
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|